Mackay and Fuccillo sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babylon

"As a result of the ongoing restructure within the Club, we regret to announce that Don Mackay and Lil Fuccillo's roles will be made redundant. We would like to thank Don and Lil for their work and wish them the best for the future."

On the OS

Re: Mackay and uccillo sacked

They're scouts aren't they? does that mean we won't be looking for any more new targets?

Last edited:

Mackay was supposed to be Director of football.... he's Director of ****all now!!!

Something serious must have happened for Mackay to get the boot.

Wonder if a new DOS will be appointed?

Any insider info?

Last edited:

Neither had been at the club long by my reckoning.

Not more bleeding intrigue...

Fuccillo was appointed during the takeover, but before it was official, so maybe more understandable.

Mackay left a very good possition to come here, seems like we've screwed him. got his list of pottential signings then said bye. Not good if thats the case.

Mackay was supposed to be Director of football.... he's Director of ****all now!!!

Really odd, Mackay was 'hailed' on his arrival, the re-structure stuff does not make sense and he was reported to be part of the new structure when MA was signed :102::102:

Fuccillo was appointed during the takeover, but before it was official, so maybe more understandable.

Mackay left a very good possition to come here, seems like we've screwed him. got his list of pottential signings then said bye. Not good if thats the case.

Maybe his list of signings turned out to be crap, and we've spent money signing rubbish?

Personally I feel a bit guilty about my own part in Lil's downfall :icon_redf

Maybe his list of signings turned out to be crap, and we've spent money signing rubbish?

Personally I feel a bit guilty about my own part in Lil's downfall :icon_redf

Pray tell?

dont know alot about lil but i find don mackay going very strange considering the job he left and the length of time he,s been here, maybe they just cant get on with the way MM wants to work,

Pray tell?

I have a number of LCFC related domain names. An agent mistakenly sent an email to Lil Fuccillo to one of my domains, instead of LCFC.com, listing some players he thought we might be interested in. I ignored it, thinking he probably gets loads of emails like it every day and the players looked crap anyway.

Maybe if I'd forwarded it to the right address Fuccillo would have looked into it and found some great players, and he'd have kept his job.
Probably not though.

Maybe there's another more sinister reason for them both being sacked. If the reports of lots of agents being at the club today is true, maybe there's been some kind of internal bung enquiry. Just speculaion of course, I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything naughty :icon_roll

I have a number of LCFC related domain names. An agent mistakenly sent an email to Lil Fuccillo to one of my domains, instead of LCFC.com, listing some players he thought we might be interested in. I ignored it, thinking he probably gets loads of emails like it every day and the players looked crap anyway.

Maybe if I'd forwarded it to the right address Fuccillo would have looked into it and found some great players, and he'd have kept his job.
Probably not though.

Maybe there's another more sinister reason for them both being sacked. If the reports of lots of agents being at the club today is true, maybe there's been some kind of internal bung enquiry. Just speculaion of course, I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything naughty :icon_roll

This was actually my first thought too. Can't really see too many possiable reasons why DM would be sacked and so quickly after joining.

Why bring in Mackay?!?!?!?

Serious bollock dropped on behalf of the management team at the club.

Probably not though.

putting forward people they think could fill the roles ,while at the walkers they are sacking them sweet :biggrin:

Why bring in Mackay?!?!?!?

Serious bollock dropped on behalf of the management team at the club.

Or he has been involved in something serious. Hopefully the truth will come out as I must say that I am very shocked that Don has been sacked after only being with us for such a short period of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570