Post Match Manchester City 1 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was ill all last night (S&D if any of you are bothered) and feel like utter shit. I woke up just after kick-off to see that big Rob had scored. The rest was like some strange dream.

From what I recall, they were all utterly outstanding but my MOTM would be NG. One final thing, can we all stop this silly title talk. Top 4 will be amazing.

Lovely stuff, couldn't make the game today, hope the person who got my ticket had a great time. On to the Arse at 12.00 next Sunday. Same team, same performance please. I think their ponderous defence might have a bit of work to do...........

Fantastic stuff, I cheered so loud for Mahrez's goal that the dog ran out into the garden shaking (she is a bit timid though).

We are the perfect away side. We set traps for them all over the pitch and they fell for them every time.

We invited their fullbacks forward, giving Albrighton acres of space, in turn setting Vardy free to work the channels.

We forced them to delay putting the ball into the box, meaning we got ourselves set and ready for Kante to exploit the oceans of space that Toure left.

We pour people forward in great numbers, but so intelligently. No one screams for the pass, they each make a different run, stretching the defence to then allow the passer to pick the best option.

We mercilessly punished two set pieces and a sloppy turnover of possession for the goals.

We got a comfortable lead and then gave Man City a lesson in swift, accurate ball retention to kill the game and save our legs for 10 minutes.

Perfect tactics, perfectly executed by a team of superheroes.

We are the perfect away side. We set traps for them all over the pitch and they fell for them every time.

We invited their fullbacks forward, giving Albrighton acres of space, in turn setting Vardy free to work the channels.

We forced them to delay putting the ball into the box, meaning we got ourselves set and ready for Kante to exploit the oceans of space that Toure left.

We pour people forward in great numbers, but so intelligently. No one screams for the pass, they each make a different run, stretching the defence to then allow the runner to pick the best option.

We mercilessly punished two set pieces and a sloppy turnover of possession for the goals.

We got a comfortable lead and then gave Man City a lesson in swift, accurate ball retention to kill the game and save our legs for 10 minutes.

Perfect tactics, perfectly executed by a team of superheroes.
The runners when we break are particularly notable - it is clear the defence have no idea who to prioritise so we end up breaking clinically.

Well this is totally uncharted territory. Who knew that we'd ever be capable of this?

Today, our midfield four were excellent, as was Fuchs. To be honest, Man City were terrible and we've had much sterner tests this season than them. If that's the level of our challengers, it is definitely now ours to lose.

I can't really believe what I'm witnessing. It is way beyond anything I ever thought possible supporting this mediocre club of ours.

It's supposed to be ups and downs. Not ups and ups.

I'm in love with Kante too. Properly head over heels.

...I'm in love with Kante too. Properly head over heels.

You're not the only one. Towards the end of the game he made a pretty good tackle and clearance inside the Leicester box which led to a Leicester throw. Albrighton turned to him and gave him a hug. They are a pretty tight bunch.

What a load of horseshit. Saying Man City were terrible undermines how great we were IMO. Man City played well, but our defensive efforts matched their attacking threat. Defensively though we saw shades of the 5-3 Vs Man U in Man City today. They looked like they couldn't cope or didn't know what to do with our attacks in that second half...

Without Kompany they are not good at defending.

Tottenham are the ones we should be most wary of at the minute. Hopefully Watford can do us a favour today.

Fantastic stuff, I cheered so loud for Mahrez's goal that the dog ran out into the garden shaking (she is a bit timid though).

Our cat ran out of the house and over the garden fence for all three of our goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566