Post Match Manchester City 1 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All day drinking at the Egg Chasing 7s comp. rather more fun than I anticipated due to drinking heavily and flirty girls in fancy dress.

12 hours drinking I returned to the scene of utter horror, a Northern Sydney late night boozing establishment where I witnessed that Watford Playoff nightmare.

I am now very sober. After having been warned for bad behaviour (foul abusive language), all security were watching and cheering Leicester on. Tears in my eyes, security guards hugging me. Mahres smashing in the second, then Huth. Feck probably dreaming this and I will wake up sitting in the Double Decker top tier circa 1993 and losing 0-2 to Peterborough.

which led to a Leicester throw. Albrighton turned to him and gave him a hug. They are a pretty tight bunch.

BT sport were commenting on this too.

It's simply incredible, that was a truly stunning result. Each of the past 4 wins have been incredible for different reasons.

On the TV the silence around the ground when Huth's header went in was eerie.

Have to also say, I thought that was probably Albrighton's best ever game in a Leicester shirt! He's struggled a bit recently, but he just ran and ran all game providing such great defensive cover while also being such a potent outlet on the counter.

If it wasn't for Huth I think he'd have been MOTM.

Watford letting us down. 1-0 down and Spurs looking quite commanding.

That was ****ing remarkable. I truly cannot believe what we are witnessing, this is unreal.

I said before the game but now I can say it for real...

I think we might have just witnessed the biggest and most important result in the history of this football club.

No wonder we're favourites now - lose to Arsenal and at worst we'll still be 2 points ahead at the top of the league! I ****ing love this.

Football has never, ever felt so good!

If it wasn't for Huth I think he'd have been MOTM.

For me it would have been Kante or Drinks if not Huth. They were simply everywhere.

Drinkwater must be in the next England squad, given how few good games it takes players from the 'big' clubs to get in there.

I fancied them to maybe hold Spurs but they have apparently been overwhelmed and toothless up top... poor show.

For me it would have been Kante or Drinks if not Huth. They were simply everywhere.

Drinkwater must be in the next England squad, given how few good games it takes players from the 'big' clubs to get in there.
Better than Carrick, Delph, Henderson, Shelvey and Barkley in every single way this season.

Spurs ripe for a sucker punch though. Missing chance after chance and only 1-0 up.

Well Liverpool dropped two points when a fan-protest at season ticket prices appears to have backfired! Good result there at least. A favour from Southampton against West Ham would be nice...

Well Liverpool dropped two points when a fan-protest at season ticket prices appears to have backfired! Good result there at least. A favour from Southampton against West Ham would be nice...

West Ham? Liverpool? Are we getting docked points?

Just looking at the BBC stats, aside from going forward, Kante made more tackles, interceptions, clearances and possession recoveries than any other Leicester player. Shows how much of the pitch he covers. Incredible.

Bit pee'd off with BT Sport headline - was it really such a shock? Maybe if Villa had beaten them...
Pellegrini rues sloppy defending in shock Leicester defeat

I keep going on Facebook and just seeing an endless stream of posts about Leicester.

Pretty incredible seeing as only one of my friends is a Leicester fan!

I'm just absolutely buzzing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670