Match Thread Manchester United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting truly battered

Soumare isn't a footballer. He just isn't.

Nacho, Maddison, Castagne and Faes have all been utterly, utterly shit as well.

Or people are fixating on the goalkeeper whilst the defence in front of him capitulated like a Weetabix in warm milk every time any attacking player comes near them.

If you need to buy a goalkeeper to bail you out in every game, perhaps your squad is in need of an overhaul.
Again, I think you are missing the point. He isn’t premier league standard. It’s very clear and he should be replaced in the summer.

It’s a ****ing joke. And again, they’ll get away with it because it’s United. ****ing sick of it.
Yeah I don’t know why but I always forget how biased the coverage is.

Today we’ve been treated to some bent officiating too. Not that I’m still watching but I can imagine they’re at fever pitch now that Man Utd have been gifted a win.

Again, I think you are missing the point. He isn’t premier league standard. It’s very clear.

Oh God yes, that’s definitely true

But on a list of today’s hopeless twats he’s only about ninth or tenth

Again, I think you are missing the point. He isn’t premier league standard. It’s very clear and he should be replaced in the summer.
That is probably true, but he shouldn't be in the frame for any of the nonsense today. He's been hung out to dry by the ****s in front of him.

you should watch the second again. He looks ridiculous.
He's trying to stay tall. It's the right thing to do. Rashford can do what he likes by this point, he's going to score.

Like I say, he may not be the future for us but his name shouldn't be anywhere near the top of the blame list today.

I’m on Soumare watch for this last ten mins or so

Currently wandering around aimlessly without a ****ing clue

Or people are fixating on the goalkeeper whilst the defence in front of him capitulates like a Weetabix in warm milk every time any attacking player comes near them.

If you need to buy a goalkeeper to bail you out in every game, perhaps your squad is in need of an overhaul.
You say that but they (keepers) have made a big difference today. If Ward’s in goal for United we’re 3-0 up before they’ve even woken up and the game’s over.

Having a great keeper is not just the saves. It’s the confidence it gives the defence as well.

And for the record - I think Schmeichel is more of a problem for Rashford’s first. No guarantee he saves it but you can be sure he’d have flown out with arms spread wide.

Men against boys in the second half. We have been abysmal!

It’s a shame a manager can’t just call it. That’s enough. You’ve won. Well done. Smashing bunch of lads you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566