Mandaric Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its better than eastenders on here some times ...................only thing missing is a real fight

here we i feel better now :023:

CDB75DDC-C3A6-B7B5-EE82EAFFE1958735.jpg

I had the best fight on here in a a little while ago.

Wrong way round, I'm afraid.

At the risk of taking the thread slightly off topic, are you sure about that? MM is the owner. Most people seemed to say at the time of the takeover that if LCFC make money, MM will be the beneficiary. Works both ways, doesn't it?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol:and your point is supposed to be that I'm the one acting like a child.

I think you may have waived the right to call people blue mongies mate. It would seem that you have the credentials to be their leader.

At the risk of taking the thread slightly off topic, are you sure about that? MM is the owner. Most people seemed to say at the time of the takeover that if LCFC make money, MM will be the beneficiary. Works both ways, doesn't it?

I'm sure. Debts incurred by the club are due by the club, not the owner. The whole point of limited liability...

If LCFC make money, MM can take some of that money out. If he sells LCFC then the difference between what he paid and what he gets is profit for him.

At the moment, if it all went completely tits up, MM stands to lose what he has put in to buying the club - I think at the moment that's about £4 million (less any that he has squirrelled back to himself).

i wonder how big of a fuss the police took when cuffing mr mandaric.....have seen the mckay arrest on sky sports and its as if they were after bin laden

I'd like to say that my Mummy and Daddy loved each other very much and gave each other a special cuddle in reply to this, but I can't.

Daddy spunked in a test tube.

Sorry Bob, but I have been on an all-expenses paid night with work. That makes absolutely no sense to me at this moment in time.

Did you really descend from Foxes Talk? :102:

I'll take that as an undecided then? :icon_wink

To be honest mate, I read that site as well and have taken notice of your posts from there.

You're a good 'un and keep up the good work on here! :038:

It just seems to me that whilst the FA has put in place arcane regulations on transfers which is in disparity with the overall culture of the game.

For instance, how dodgy was the FA itself in panicking over reports of Sven and Chelsea and smothering him with millions of pounds - even after he left the job?

How dodgy was the FA in mismanaging the last England coach appointment; giving an inferiour post holder a four years contract and having to splash out millions to him in severencewhen the chickens came home to roost?

It's all shades of grey - Prem teams field weakened sides against other fashionable Prem teams threatened by relegation costing another club mega millions; referees consistently give favourable decisions to the 'big' teams especially when they are at home. How dodgy is that?

Let's face it - football is a bit of a jungle and I suppose reflects real life.

I just think that it is inappropriate to try to single out particular individuals when so much other rubbish goes on.

I agree certianly many questionable things going on in football at the moment.

Chairman Message To Supporters

Posted on: Fri 30 Nov 2007
First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you who attended the game against Cardiff City on Monday for the unbelievable support you gave to the team on the night. You were outstanding.
There was a real feeling of togetherness inside the stadium on the evening. We had a number of young players on the pitch during the game and there is no doubt in my mind that your support definitely helped them.
I would like to take this opportunity to reassure everyone that despite the well publicised events of the last week it is very much business as usual here at the Walkers Stadium.

I just have to do what every good member of society would do and I will continue to give my full support to the authorities with their enquiries.
But rest assured, my number one priority continues to be to give my total commitment to Leicester City Football Club and our new manager, Ollie.
We have been through so much together since I arrived here in Leicester, and I finally feel as though we are moving in the right direction.
We have now got a home game against Southampton here at the Walkers Stadium on Saturday. As ever, your support will be crucial.
Let's raise the roof for Ollie and the lads on Saturday. Together we can make it happen.
Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670