Mandaric on way???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangeruss

just lookin through tomorrows N.O.T.W...........

Former Portsmouth owner Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester as a club he wants to buy.
Mandaric last month sold his remaining shares in pompey to owner Alexandre Gaydamak for £32 million.
Although he stayed at the club as non-executive chairman he is ready to branch out on his own again.
Mandaric made it clear he wants a championship club already equipped to go to the premiership--and stay there.......

Former Portsmouth owner Milan Mandaric has targeted leicester as a club he wants to buy.
Mandaric last month sold his remaining shares in pompey to owner Alexandre Gaydamak for £32 million.
Although he stayed at the club as non-executive chairman he is ready to branch out on his own again.
Mandaric made it clear he wants a championship club already equipped to go to the premiership--and stay there.......

The Foxes Trust would block it :mad: ................ feck knows why

Welcome back Dangeruss, its been a long time

Last edited:
The Foxes Trust would block it :mad: ................ feck knows why

We would treat each case on its merits.

If it became true, then the FT board would discuss, review details available & then decide on the next course of action.

From afar he does not seem to have done Pompey any harm

Feck that if Mandaric wants to invest then I suggest the best course of action is to recommend the deal and let the likes of TNBD remove their sorry arses out of the boardroom.

Last edited:
Feck that if Mandaric wants to invest then I suggest the best course of action is to recommend the deal and let the likes of TNBD remove their sorry arses out of the boardroom.

only after the FT have looked into everything and given their permission to do so. Remember who is in control here....:018:

I would welcome anyone who wants to put money into the club,I just want us to have better players:102:

We would investigate any offer put forward & ask to meet any potential owners. That is what our membership would expect us to do, to guard the future of the club.

Of course IF is a very big word.....

We would investigate any offer put forward & ask to meet any potential owners. That is what our membership would expect us to do, to guard the future of the club.

Of course IF is a very big word.....

tell me..... if it was true and your members didn't want it, what the feck could you do. Very little I doubt

only after the FT have looked into everything and given their permission to do so. Remember who is in control here....:018:

Obviously on our own with a 3% shareholding we couldn't block any deal, but we could easily run a media campaign against a new owner if we felt it wasn't going to be in the long term interests of the club.

There are many examples of owners you wouldn't want.

That said, let's make our apporach clear:

We would welcome any investment that is the best interest of LCFC, its supporters & local community. However we would need to see the details of any proposed buyout before commenting positively or negatively

Obviously on our own with a 3% shareholding we couldn't block any deal, but we could easily run a media campaign against a new owner if we felt it wasn't going to be in the long term interests of the club.

There are many examples of owners you wouldn't want.

That said, let's make our apporach clear:

We would welcome any investment that is the best interest of LCFC, its supporters & local community. However we would need to see the details of any proposed buyout before commenting positively or negatively

I see your point there. Because someone with that much money would definatly shit themselves and feck off elsewhere. Good thinking there....:038:

How would people react if Bill Archer wanted to come in and take over the club?

Or Kjell Inge Rokke and Bjorn Gjelsten?

I would welome a takeover by the male members of Abba, not only are they loaded but they may be prepared to do a freebie concert :icon_lol:

How would people react if Bill Archer wanted to come in and take over the club?

Or Kjell Inge Rokke and Bjorn Gjelsten?

Never heard of them

But cannot be any worse than the Shipmans.......

The first one is the one who bought Brighton for around £50, then sold the ground to property developers without having any plans to move to a new ground.

The other two are the ones who took over Wimbledon from Sam Hamman and killed the club.

so Bill Archer was ripped off in the first place £50? daylight robbery.

I also thought Wimbledon had ground problems after Plough Lane was closed down. They could not get anything local without the councils blocking everything

But I see your point and remember them now

have you got a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670