March Internationals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youri not getting anywhere near as much of the ball or the action for Belgium as he does for us. But since we (Wales) scored Belgium have barely let us have the ball. KDB ran the show first half.

Youri not getting anywhere near as much of the ball or the action for Belgium as he does for us. But since we (Wales) scored Belgium have barely let us have the ball. KDB ran the show first half.
I hope Youri is going to double foot him in training.

I can watch Fofana on the box tonight as the espoirs are on terrestrial tele. I think I might get outvoted though, the misses wants to watch the final few episodes of 'The Good Wife' :(:rolleyes:

I can watch Fofana on the box tonight as the espoirs are on terrestrial tele. I think I might get outvoted though, the misses wants to watch the final few episodes of 'The Good Wife' :(:rolleyes:
put your foot down man....

and go watch in another room

Good choice - that there Felicity Kendall is hot stuff, the dirty little minx

Who have they got a CB?

Surely they can't have 2 other u21 CBs that are better than Wee Wes?
Jules Kounde is one of them. Plays for Sevilla and is rumoured to be on his way to one of the big boys in the summer.

I heard a radio program regarding the Scotland team. Their recognisable good players are moved to accommodate others who are not versatile.

Who have they got a CB?

Surely they can't have 2 other u21 CBs that are better than Wee Wes?
When we've played Ndidi in central defence it didn't mean we had a better defensive midfielder than him. It's about using the players in a way that's best for the team.

The way Fofana plays in a back three for Leicester he's often in the right back position anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669