Match 10 - Red Bull Rovers - 1900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky guys, i did feel fine but i know if i'll play i'll **** myself up.

I won't be able to play next week either, sorry.

As it stands next week there are Hazz and Paul defo in. Me and DD are maybes. No Drew, Matt, Steve or Spanky. Will you be back Melts?

I'm out the next two weeks, as is my dad. We've both got my sisters play next week, then the week after he's in London and I have works xmas do

Lost 10-5.

I scored a hat-trick, Matt and Spanky on his final game also scored.

I think you scored all three when i was off the pitch, would never have happened otherwise :110: :icon_wink

I had a good battle with spanky i thought, wasn't gonna let him skin me like last time!

I've got a really sore foot/ankle from where me and (who i assumed was) DD kicked the ball at the same time in opposing directions.

Steve was brilliant in goal, made some brilliant saves including my long range effort that was destined for the top corner.

Adnd finally, i have to admit that i think PDS's freekick deserved to go in!

Well played all :038:

My brother? was he getting cocky?

I think we're all fat lads in comparison to the little feck.

No, he was just too fecking quick for me. I thought I did well consider my lack of acceleration, I just bring the arm across and give a nudge when I can't be asked.

But he's a good player - didn't try and show off, kept it simple.

No, he was just too fecking quick for me. I thought I did well consider my lack of acceleration, I just bring the arm across and give a nudge when I can't be asked.

But he's a good player - didn't try and show off, kept it simple.

He's a good little player. I saw you pull him back a couple of time when he turned you, i would've done the same thing! :icon_lol:

He doesn't do a great deal of skill but like you say - he does the simple ones well. He was actually a lot better (for his age) when he was younger but lost interest.

I've got a really sore foot/ankle from where me and (who i assumed was) DD kicked the ball at the same time in opposing directions
Yeh that was me-i remember you saying ow when i did that :icon_lol: my foots fine you'll be pleased to know :icon_wink

i ****ed up for two goals last night-but i played a marvelous through ball for spankys last ever goal for tbfc so who cares

Made me laugh was your reaction to the goalkeeper when he told you to get tight on Spanky. 'He will fecking skin me again'.
Too right! Goalkeepers have no idea how to defend.
Yeh that was me-i remember you saying ow when i did that :icon_lol: my foots fine you'll be pleased to know :icon_wink

i ****ed up for two goals last night-but i played a marvelous through ball for spankys last ever goal for tbfc so who cares

That goal was my only major mistak too, i ran round the outside to receive a ball (leaving spanky on his own) but it never got to me, allowing you to play him in.

Last edited:
Good game last night, we should have played much better, the two week break from the game affected me on the pitch, altho Nathan did a good job leaving me no options and not even the chance to run with the balls, Well played!

It was my last game on TBFC, but next time i'm in town and you guys are playing i'll be there supporting, and lets hope you guys are top of the league by then ;)

Last edited:
I think you scored all three when i was off the pitch, would never have happened otherwise :110: :icon_wink

I had a good battle with spanky i thought, wasn't gonna let him skin me like last time!

I've got a really sore foot/ankle from where me and (who i assumed was) DD kicked the ball at the same time in opposing directions.

Steve was brilliant in goal, made some brilliant saves including my long range effort that was destined for the top corner.

Adnd finally, i have to admit that i think PDS's freekick deserved to go in!

Well played all :038:

:icon_sad: I would have celebrated by vaulting the fence if that had gone in. I hit the post twice and your keeper saved so many of my shots, luckily MHS was in the right place to get the rebounds.

i think my last goal for a while for TBFC was a good finish, Pds if that went in man i would have been going crazy even tho we were losing, that would have been a good celebration (it was better then Drews freekick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566