Match 10 - Spandane Ballet - 2115

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_roll - Where Skeggy? It's gotta be some place without a phone mast.

Talking of Skeggy, the weather's quite nice here at the minute. :038:

Alright lads, my phones been sent off for repair so I'm using my old number (I will PM you Hazz and pds with it)

I'm out for tonight anyway, apologies.

I know it doesn’t help much but I could make up the numbers if you wanted?

Alright lads, my phones been sent off for repair so I'm using my old number (I will PM you Hazz and pds with it)

I'm out for tonight anyway, apologies.

give it me too, i txt you this morning!

For ease, I'll give Nathan the nod. That and it gives 3 natural defenders.

Next week, I'll set up a thread nice and early. Then gives us more time to call in the troops. But saying that I don't know if we even have a game.

Its ok i know where Im not wanted!!

eek. was that tongue in cheek there leroy? I don't wanna be treading on peoples' toes.

Last edited:
eek. was that tongue in cheek there leroy? I don't wanna be treading on peoples' toes.

You carry on Han, ill survive.
:icon_wink

im just after tom's number, need to speak to him.

or did you mean the whole TBFC thing? we've had a 5 a-side teamn for about a year now. Hazzman runs it.

When can i play my next match for TBFC? ;)

Chris, if you read this, what did your broken rib feel like? I copped an elbow square in the chest now I can't bend properly and it hurts to take sharp breaths.

Chris, if you read this, what did your broken rib feel like? I copped an elbow square in the chest now I can't bend properly and it hurts to take sharp breaths.
As I said, I don't like to talk about, but for you, I will.

Mine was mildly painful, then over the next two weeks it became untolerably painful and was dragged to the hospital. After they ruled out a heart attack and a stroke, they began their investigations where they found my heart problems. They were very relieved to find out there was no hemothorax.

The pain is now starting to subside, but expect yours to get significantly worse before it gets better. I hope you can be as brave as I've been, it's a long road to recovery, but one that's worth travelling.

I won't be talking about this again, it's far too upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669