Match 12 v FC Bhuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking performance, we were up against a ref who decided on their freekick that it was a "rule" to give 6 feet(!) in front of the ball!

the rule is actually two yards, more or less six feet. we moan about it every week for the ref to make them d the full distance, sounds like it's actually happening!

congrats btw!

My team won 6-1 tonight too so we'll hopefully be on good form going into next season.

the rule is actually two yards, more or less six feet. we moan about it every week for the ref to make them d the full distance, sounds like it's actually happening!

He made us move 6 feet but not them. :icon_roll Is there anyway we can complain about the ref? He was woeful, an absolute joke.

He made us move 6 feet but not them. :icon_roll Is there anyway we can complain about the ref? He was woeful, an absolute joke.

We complained after our cup game last week. The ref stood there talking to his mates on the sideline while we were playing. The week before he also stood there on his mobile for about 5 mins during the game. When you pay for a referee you expect a certain standard. There are only one or two down there that i think are good at their job. The others are just there for the extra cash and would rather be elsewhere.

We complained after our cup game last week. The ref stood there talking to his mates on the sideline while we were playing. The week before he also stood there on his mobile for about 5 mins during the game. When you pay for a referee you expect a certain standard. There are only one or two down there that i think are good at their job. The others are just there for the extra cash and would rather be elsewhere.

Our's was appalling! Chatting to people off the pitch - running from one side to the other of the pitch. I received a push in the back, so quite blantantly pulled the players shirt and nothing was said.

He was in jeans and t-shirt and made no attempt to tell them to hurry up despite us being there for about 20 minutes.

The 'big' bald ref there is a spot on bloke. He was the one which explained the league to me and everything - ask me my name and said any probelms give us a word.

Our's was appalling! Chatting to people off the pitch - running from one side to the other of the pitch. I received a push in the back, so quite blantantly pulled the players shirt and nothing was said.

He was in jeans and t-shirt and made no attempt to tell them to hurry up despite us being there for about 20 minutes.

The 'big' bald ref there is a spot on bloke. He was the one which explained the league to me and everything - ask me my name and said any probelms give us a word.

Did you have the ref with the tattoos on his neck? quite a skinny bloke?

Both the bald one are good, especially Tom Duffy (think that's his name). The other one looks like minty from eastenders.

Did you have the ref with the tattoos on his neck? quite a skinny bloke?

Both the bald one are good, especially Tom Duffy (think that's his name). The other one looks like minty from eastenders.

Might have been him Nathan - chatting to girls on the side.

I know Minty - he's okish, the bald I am talking about is completely bald - reall slaphead. There is another bald bloke but he's a scizo!

Might have been him Nathan - chatting to girls on the side.

I know Minty - he's okish, the bald I am talking about is completely bald - reall slaphead. There is another bald bloke but he's a scizo!

his girlfriend as outside watching and that team we played were his mates, so i am really supraised that we came out as winners, but when he said 6minutes left it fecking lasted forever, i am sure he added on a little too much extra time, if melts was there he would have sorted that ref out:icon_lol:

well done boys.

Looking at the tables - we might stay up on the virtue that loads of team have dropped out further up the table.

And i expact lots more teams will be dropping out due to the price increase. Not sure if they'll let you stay there though having only won one game. they'd rather you were lower down and anjoyed it more.

And i expact lots more teams will be dropping out due to the price increase. Not sure if they'll let you stay there though having only won one game. they'd rather you were lower down and anjoyed it more.

Probably - methinks AC Blackjacks are gonna drop out of our division - they were moaning about the price increase last night with the ref.

FFS it's only two quid more between six or seven of you it hardly hits the pocket.

Probably - methinks AC Blackjacks are gonna drop out of our division - they were moaning about the price increase last night with the ref.

FFS it's only two quid more between six or seven of you it hardly hits the pocket.

When you only get 6 players down (like my team) it's £6.50 every week. then some weeks we're down to the bare 5 meaning we have to pay over £7.50! it's bluddy expensive.

When you only get 6 players down (like my team) it's £6.50 every week. then some weeks we're down to the bare 5 meaning we have to pay over £7.50! it's bluddy expensive.

It's expensive but surely when you are already paying those prices an extra 50p or quid doesn't hurt.

We were about to play with 6 men this week - but Paul had a very late, late injury test.

It's expensive but surely when you are already paying those prices an extra 50p or quid doesn't hurt.

We were about to play with 6 men this week - but Paul had a very late, late injury test.

It's their third rise in about a year and it's the most expensive centre outside of london.

When you play 4 or 5 times a month it all adds up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363