Match 2 v Will Neal -1900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 6-1, underperformed tonight IMO, we badly missed an outlet up front, no offense meant to anyone who played that at points tonight, but we missed Chris/Amit. Also the fact that their 3 defenders were all England champions, and they realistically should be in the top division didn't help

...wait there a minute....I'll get my breath back......in a.....minute.

I am considering dropping myself after that. I did one thing all night

Don't blame yourself it was a dreadful overall team performance.

Thing that pissed me off was whenever I had the ball there was simply no where to go, no option for a pass.
Perhaps we couldn't have done much more and the simple fact is they were better than us.

Don't blame yourself it was a dreadful overall team performance.

Thing that pissed me off was whenever I had the ball there was simply no where to go, no option for a pass.
Perhaps we couldn't have done much more and the simple fact is they were better than us.

Aye, my movement was Mark De Vries.

Unlucky Gays, just one of them nights by the sound of it.

Chin up and regroup for next week.

Lost 6-1, underperformed tonight IMO, we badly missed an outlet up front, no offense meant to anyone who played that at points tonight, but we missed Chris/Amit. Also the fact that their 3 defenders were all England champions, and they realistically should be in the top division didn't help

Completely agree with that.

We all tried up front but were constantly being forced to track back.

The more I think about the game, the more I am convinced they were just far too good for us.

The ref said they will be in the top division soon because they have all England champions. They were good, but I think we played some better teams last year.

The ref said they will be in the top division soon because they have all England champions. They were good, but I think we played some better teams last year.

Pot-hunting tossers then. Why put them in the bottom division if there were vacancies elsewhere? it's rediculous.

On another note, we won! :icon_lol:

I think they scored 2 or 3 and we counted that we scored 9 but the ref said 8. either way, a good win.

Last edited:
FC Blackbird. They also lost their first game 6-1 to your opponents form last night (from memory, can't be bothered to check the site).

By the sounds of it, they had a couple of new additions from last week aswell. They had Paulo Wanchope at the back who hadn't play there before and a Raul look-a-like.

Let battle commence next Thursday!

By the sounds of it, they had a couple of new additions from last week aswell. They had Paulo Wanchope at the back who hadn't play there before and a Raul look-a-like.

Let battle commence next Thursday!

less of a battle, more of a slaughtering :icon_wink

guys dont worry about yesterdays result, the main thing is that the superstar strike force of me and chris is back next week, we need a good win against Nathans team, dont put yourselfs down its only the 2nd game of the season,

What are we doing about the numbers next week, as we will have a full squad of 8.

Personally I think we should play with 8, it's whether people want more pitch time, or a better chance of playing well due to less lethergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566