Match 3 v Red Bull Rovers - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
swing....... whoosh....... ripple.....

That's the sound of me scoring. Blink and you'll miss it :icon_lol:

You can shut your traphole right now. :icon_wink

We were shit tonight, absolutely shocking. IMO I had my worst game in a TBFC shirt. Sorry to let the lads down.

At the time I thought the 8 subs worked, but looking back I now know it didn't. With Matt's injury at least we can go back to 7 next week.

both teams made silly mistakes to be fair. we allowed you to get 2-on-1 at the back far too often and i think thats how u got most of your goals. we were lucky to get back in it after going 2 behind three times!

i can't believe we ****ing lost!!!

Why not?, Tom has hit the nail on the head!!!

We were shit.

I dont think we were that bad, we attacked well enough to score 6 goals, but we didnt defend as a team, i think we had a bad game,

I thought it was one of the better games that I've seen :102:

I thought the team play was quite good and it was only due to goalkeeping errors that you lost.

I thought it was one of the better games that I've seen :102:.
Possibly because they were juts as shit as we were and it made for two evenly matched teams.

As for that cnut that kept shouting "if we can't beat these then there's something wrong with us, they're shit". What did he actually contribute to the game, he was the worst player on the pitch and lucky to remain unsnapped. Tosser.

Loved the way they kept arguing with each other when we scored :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Possibly because they were juts as shit as we were and it made for two evenly matched teams.

As for that cnut that kept shouting "if we can't beat these then there's something wrong with us, they're shit". What did he actually contribute to the game, he was the worst player on the pitch and lucky to remain unsnapped. Tosser.

less of the lip!:icon_lol:

The "tosser" you refer to was the tall one, right?

I think you're right on the shit comment, you were just that tiny bit worse than us, 6-6 would have been a fair result. both teams looked a bit poor at the back yet dangerous going forward. Towards the end i think we had the upper hand because of fitness.

And as MG said, your keeper made a couple of mistakes and we scored a lucky deflection so you might have won 6-4 on another night!

Last edited:

Yeah that guy was a complete wanker, he kept shouting these lot are the worst team in the league, we have to beat them, fecking toss pot didnt realise that we made mistake in which they just about won the game, tbh i thought it was heading for a draw

drew wrapped it up with his comment "we are either going to draw or lose"

I can't remember what he looked like TBH, but credit to your team for keep shouting at him and telling him to shut up, saved us having to do it.

I told somebody to shut up a couple of weeks ago and got sent off for it :icon_conf

less of the lip!:icon_lol:

I think you're right on the shit comment, you were just that tiny bit worse than us, 6-6 would have been a fair result. both teams looked a bit poor at the back yet dangerous going forward. Towards the end i think we had the upper hand because of fitness.

And as MG said, your keeper made a couple of mistakes and we scored a lucky deflection so you might have won 6-4 on another night!

Thank you Nathan, it was only 4 goals from me ;) :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: (I'll shut up now)

Last edited:

You only led with 2 minutes remaining.......there is no doubt with Melts and Spanky upfront we are much better

I didn't like the 'these are shit' comments. Esp. when your team could only defeat us by a goal.

The English version of Kaka shall not be put off by his last two performances.

Last edited:
I can't remember what he looked like TBH, but credit to your team for keep shouting at him and telling him to shut up, saved us having to do it.

I told somebody to shut up a couple of weeks ago and got sent off for it :icon_conf

Come to think about it, it may have been my younger brother. Little shite got the arse when i told him off for fouling. He still maintains he went for the ball :icon_lol: He's full of lip. You should've seen him when he wasn't playing (when he was too young) and just watching on the sidelines, giving us all the abuse rather than the opposition. I think Drew scrathed a three inch wedge into his arm though.

Thank you Nathan, it was only 4 goals from me ;) :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: (I'll shut up now)
I'm lucky to get one a week!
You only led with 2 minutes remaining.......there is no doubt with Melts and Spanky upfront we are much better

I didn't like the 'these are shit' comments. Esp. when your team could only defeat us by a goal.

The English version of Kaka shall not be put off by his last two performances.
It's just banter to get our own confidence up more than anything. If it affected you then it's an added bonus and maybe something you should try to work on shutting out of your game. (that's without trying to sound patronizing)

With the two up front we were always struggling to get back and defend, as i was having to push on to help get back into the game.

I'm lucky to get one a week!

If it affected you then it's an added bonus and maybe something you should try to work on shutting out of your game. (that's without trying to sound patronizing)

With the two up front we were always struggling to get back and defend, as i was having to push on to help get back into the game.

Totally agree. 6-4 up with about 8 remaining and everyone starts to defend like we were battling on the Somme with the Germans. We just go auto-defend and do neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566