Match 8 - Roman Hill - 1945

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may need a lift to goals. I tried driving today and had to come home bcause of the pain my left hand is in. Can't change gear or hold stearing wheel with it.Going doctors in the morning.

I'll bring Appetite for Destruction with me:023:

Are we feck! Got the excellent Band Of Horses second album in the car.

I may need a lift to goals. I tried driving today and had to come home bcause of the pain my left hand is in. Can't change gear or hold stearing wheel with it.Going doctors in the morning.

Give me a bell then if required.

Didn't know you were into your American Indie Hazz.

I've had that album a while now. It's very good but their best song is still The Funeral.

Didn't know you were into your American Indie Hazz.

I've had that album a while now. It's very good but their best song is still The Funeral.

Big fan of late. The Funeral is easily their best song. Now I am after buying all of Death Cab For Cutie's albums.

Started listening to Broken Social Scene about a year back and it started from there.

I have most of the Death Cab albums plus their new one, have a listen to The Postal Service, Okkervil River, The National, Midlake, Modest Mouse, Cold War Kids and Iron & Wine.

That should keep you going for a while.

bloody hell thats a tight one, was it a good game?

I have most of the Death Cab albums plus their new one, have a listen to The Postal Service, Okkervil River, The National, Midlake, Modest Mouse, Cold War Kids and Iron & Wine.

That should keep you going for a while.

Big fan of those three. Postal Service were supposly doing a second album but I don't think they will ever get together to do one. I am aware of The National and Iron & Wine but never gave them a try. I will hunt them down though.

Cold War Kids are pretty decent

Who told you about em, ya ****? They have 'failed' [not sold enough records] in UK apparently because they made everyone aware of their Christian beliefs.

bloody hell thats a tight one, was it a good game?

It was defo one of the more enjoyable games. Last time we played them they were a bunch of ****s, they were'nt this time and even one player made the point of shaking everyone's hand. We had tons of chances after some great work with the ball and everyone did a lot of running in the heat. Can't fault the effort.

A draw is a decent result lads, well done. :038:

The thing we want to know is Tom, what was your result? :icon_lol:

The thing we want to know is Tom, what was your result? :icon_lol:

I bet he scored, he probably managed to whack it in the goal. Perhaps a bit of dribbling as well. :icon_lol:

Knowing Tom he probably tried to belt it home from 2 yards and spooned it wide :icon_wink

I bet the problem came when he had to pay up……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669