Matt Oakley

Status
Not open for further replies.
but has he signed?

Just in talks... lets hope they are already advanced. I think MM and Timbo should get one of those mobile phone blockers so other clubs can't reach his agent.

If this is true i'm going to lift my self imposed ban of not paying for tickets.

Oh my god I just ejaculated..........

MATT OAKLEY!!!!! GET THE **** ON DOWN!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just in talks... lets hope they are already advanced. I think MM and Timbo should get one of those mobile phone blockers so other clubs can't reach his agent.

If this is true i'm going to lift my self imposed ban of not paying for tickets.

I don't think Timbo is involved these days after a minor hiccup earlier in the season :icon_wink

or just do what macky does and nick his phone :icon_lol:

anything that comes out of Georgie Thompson's mouth is alright by me.
I didn't know he was only 30? He's been around for years. great stuff.

Oh my god I just ejaculated..........

MATT OAKLEY!!!!! GET THE **** ON DOWN!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

he hasn't signed yet so that was a wsate of action :018:

IF he signs then i wouldnt get too carried away afterall weve been here before with clemence and he hasnt exactly shined (so far) :102::)

IF he signs then i wouldnt get too carried away afterall weve been here before with clemence and he hasnt exactly shined (so far) :102::)

Exactly whatI thought, I would be happy if he signed for us but lets not get carried away.

I think Clem's been fine actually....

But to be fair Alex you say that about everyone,if all our players were fine we wouldn't be in the shit we are in now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670