Matty Fryatt off for 1.5m

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the same "article" it says we are close to getting investment but we need to sell Matty to raise funds....... contradiction or the Sun covering all the bases?

So in the same "article" it says we are close to getting investment but we need to sell Matty to raise funds....... contradiction or the Sun covering all the bases?

Or probably The Sun talking shit?

im hoping for an official response to these ludicrous reports

Really? What the **** for?

I'm hoping for the season to start so we can all move on past this bullshit

Just watched ITV Midland News and they have reported that Fryatt might be on his way out. They said more will be found out tommorow.

:(

Last edited:
Just watched ITV Midlands and they have reported that Fryatt might be on his way out. They said more will be found out tommorow.

:(

ITV? Is that the TV channel that concentrates on pumping out soap operas and reality bullshit?
Must be true so.

ITV? Is that the TV channel that concentrates on pumping out soap operas and reality bullshit?
Must be true so.

It could have been the BBC, I can't remember. Guess we will find out whether its bullcrap or not in the next couple of days.

Still think its bullcrap though.

It could have been the BBC, I can't remember. Guess we will find out whether its bullcrap or not in the next couple of days.

Still think its bullcrap though.

It was the bbc,they also said they would be talking to sousa tomorrow,so they would ask him :102:
Then they said lcfc would not comment on any rumours that had no substance (or words to that effect)
I hope its not true :mad:

I can't wait for the bullshit season to disapear. Roll on saturday! Bye the way, I think we'll lose and our season won't get going until post January :(

I can't wait for the bullshit season to disapear. Roll on saturday! Bye the way, I think we'll lose and our season won't get going until post January :(

I thought you said you couldnt wait for the bullshit season to disappear :icon_wink

:) I am actually a little worried about us at the moment....

I will start worrying if tomorrow we announce that Fryatt has been sold.

Yes, obviously that would be fine. It's only if it happens tomorrow that our season will be ruined.

Are we down yet?

I think so - Durham says we will go down two divisions this time for having such a crap squad and being so completely piss poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669