Matty Fryatt off for 1.5m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, we got Leo McCrunchy-chicks sitting around in Maryland eating wings ready. That won't make sense to anyone outside the uk. Sorry :S

I think I will wait until Fryatt has left and we have signed his replacement before I start screaming "we are doomed" from the rooftops !!

Doesn't matter, we got Leo McCrunchy-chicks sitting around in Maryland eating wings ready. That won't make sense to anyone outside the uk. Sorry :S

I'm curious if that made any sense to anybody within the UK

Again, if we retain Campbell and sell Fryatt I'm flying over there to kick someone in the knackers.

Absolutely absurd if it comes true.

Just a thought perhaps Fryatt is the one pushing to move on, he has been here for a few seasons now and he may feel it is a good time to move to pastures new and a fresh challenge at a higher level.

Perhaps he doesn't feel that Sousa's style of play doesn't suit him and he isn't going to be the main man anymore.

Perhaps he doesn't feel loved anymore

Perhaps his agent is trying to engineer another pay rise, especially amid the rumours that Dudley and Howard have / are to be be offered new deals, particuarly when he has been top scorer for the past two seasons

Perhaps as part of the new contract he signed when in league one, there is a £1.5m transfer fee clause

I suspect that Fryatt may not be (de) Sousa's style of striker. It would appear that he likes more speed - hence DJ's rejuvenation.

It would, however, be a risky strategy to dispense with our top scorer, especially considering that the criticism, at Swansea, was that his team could not score.

Fryatt leaving, especially this close to the start of the season, would be devastating.

I still think we need another striker with him here even, so leaves us pretty short if he does go!

It's the way things are. Everything to do with finance. I'm not critical because it's the way the footy world is. I'm not too bothered if Matty stays or goes. Good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669