Max Gradel

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS the guy was allowed to remain on the south coast because he needed to be able to get over to France a lot whilst he was legal guardian to his younger brother and sister (after his mum died), The situation is now resolved ( I think his aunt is now legally responsible for his siblings), this is one case where city actually treated a player with compassion and some people still have to stir things up.

id love to see him play but i agree with LF, **** him if he wants to go

id love to see him play but i agree with LF, **** him if he wants to go

I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to go, allowed to go out on loan to get first team experience, he's 20 ffs. At what age are they going to be allowed to get their experince at our club ? How old were the loanees we brought in ?

I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to go, allowed to go out on loan to get first team experience, he's 20 ffs. At what age are they going to be allowed to get their experince at our club ? How old were the loanees we brought in ?

he must know theres a good chance of playing next year though? okay, fair play if he's genuinly good enough to aim higher but maybe he's being abit hasty

if he's good enough to play for us he will. And if NP wants him, i doubt Gradel will leave unless a club much better than us comes in for him.

:038::038::038:___I totally agree, well said that man!!!!

Thats good positive critisism!!!!___:038::038::038:

It's got f*ckall to do with age though, why do you keep banging on about playing youths in the first team?

If he'd have been considered good enough to play Championship football then he would've featured in the manager's plans from the start, I don't see how age has any bearing on it.

You think he's justified in being pissed off because he was asked to do what almost all kids of his age in football are asked, namely go out on loan and prove you're good enough?

Trifull, name me three clubs that over the past season have averaged more than two teenagers per game in the first team. I bet you can't because I bet that out of the 92, there aren't more than three.

Is it easier to get to France from Bournemouth than it is from Leicester?

Not as far as I am aware but that was a reason reported at the time in the media.

Possibly has more to do with city knowing he'd be away a lot in the season sorting this and he may as well be unavailable for another team rather than us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670