Mickys Holiday Trouble....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PONTUS KAAMARK

To be honest what did he expect from those sucm bag fans!?!

Adams slams fans

Coventry manager Micky Adams has rounded on the club's supporters who scuffled with opposition fans and verbally abused their own players during a pre-season friendly in Ibiza.

Adams had made no secret of his dissatisfaction at the club's involvement in the Copa de Ibiza tournament but City had signed a contract to take part before he was appointed manager in January.

Once on the island, Adams imposed an alcohol ban among his party in an effort to avoid a repeat of the La Manga incident which, in March 2004 while he was in charge at Leicester, saw three players arrested following allegations of sexual offences although all three players were later cleared.

This time though it was alcohol-fuelled supporters who were the centre of attention as Coventry were beaten 3-2 by QPR in the Copa de Ibiza final .

Adams raged: "We're in Ibiza, kick-off is 9pm and people have been drinking all day so people should expect trouble - and all that is is alcohol. I had fans behind me abusing a 17-year-old kid who has come through the youth team and is a product of our academy.

"I'm not having that, so I would tell those fans to stay away because I don't want them anywhere near me or the team. I've not enjoyed the games and I've not enjoyed the atmosphere around the place."

If Adams wants rid of all the Cov Scum fans who are unsavory and bad news for the club, then it looks like the club have just wasted a shit load of money on a new stadium, they may as well have ground shared with Coalville Town and saved themselves a whole heap of cash.

Crowds of 3500 at the Ricoh anyone !

Does he need to tell the scum fans to stay away? I was under the impression they generally did anyway.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
To be honest what did he expect from those sucm bag fans!?!

The Lillestrøm match did not pass off completely without incident. Fortunately it was not us that was causing it, but a single LSK fan who was arrested and didn't even get back to Martin's Pub in the evening. Racist bastard!!

More when I get back.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
What was his problem?

In his own words, "*******"

And he was even fatter than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690