olip6

ANOTHER game we should have won.

Hatrick from Yakubu for us. Boro goals by Williams, McManus and Emnes

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Boro (a)

free flowing attacking football means nothing when you can't defend for ****

Boro 3 Leicester 3

Hat-trick for Yak. 3 ***** for them.

Weale saved a penalty and Bruma was sent off.

The equaliser in stoppage time takes us from 8th down to 12th. Ouch.

Bring on next season?

SIX yellow cards and one red.

Defence was awful, stringer described it as "theres the equaliser we all expected"

utterly depressing. so much promise yet so much dissapointment. on paper we look like a team that could rip teams apart but we can't defend and often lack the battling qualities needed. too much change? too many continental style players who don't like it up 'em?

utterly depressing. so much promise yet so much dissapointment. on paper we look like a team that could rip teams apart but we can't defend and often lack the battling qualities needed. too much change? too many continental style players who don't like it up 'em?

Desperate loan signings added to a squad containing miserable want-aways and utter shite.....always going to be a gamble. It hasnt paid off and we can all wait impatiently for the summer.

Can't wait til Sven is given a proper summer transfer window.

Looks like this season is over, however I must say I'm excited about our prospects next season.

Redditch will be happy

Not happy at all.

Just not quite as deluded as some - and perhaps more connected with reality.

On the matter of reality - the Norwich defeat/ Coventry draw damaged us severely and the Pompey defeat converted that damage into a terminal situation. Never mind, I expect as we get closer to next Saturday there will still be people talking about mathematical chances.

I just think that we are overloaded with loannees in defence and that Sven is more or less committed to picking them to satisfy the big clubs who have sent them here to get games. However, as to why he is picking Oakley I can't offer any credible explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669