Pre Match Middlesbrough (a)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Another tough game Nugent may me in for Vassell Johnson for Fernandes or Wellens. Id take a draw but IMO we may be fielding our strongest team so far so im going for a tight 1-2 win Beckford Nugent

Last edited:
Another tough game Nugent may me in for Vassell Johnson for Fernandes or Wellens. Id take a draw but IMO we may be fielding our strongest team so far so im going for a tight 1-2 win Beckford Nugent

Nugent is on the bench, only expecting a short cameo according to his Twitter

Kasper

Peltier Mills Bamba Konch

Wellens Danns

King Johnson

Vassell Beckford

Even if Nugent was fit to play 90 minutes, which he isn't, it would be harsh on Vassell to drop him, given that he was one of our better players in Cardiff. It may be Beck who can count himself fortunate that Nugent isn't ready yet (noting that I think Beck will come good and that he and Nugent will be our preferred two in the end).

I think it will be an unchanged line-up.

3-0 win, heskey (2) and cottee with the goals.
No, scrap that, I'll go 0-3 with Izzet, Benjamin and Eadie scoring.

It's on TV in thailand as are ALL the Leicester City games I believe? In light of this, has anyone yet found a stream for any of the other games?

I think the same starting 11 that started at Cardiff with Nugent replacing Schlupp on the bench. 2-2 (King and Beckford).

It's on TV in thailand as are ALL the Leicester City games I believe? In light of this, has anyone yet found a stream for any of the other games?

Total myth. There's an existing contract for international rights with the Football League. The only additional game to what's shown over here is a game every Saturday kicking-off at 3pm, this is always the featured game from the Football League Show.

I highly doubt any broadcaster is going to show Boro v Leicester over Champions League.

Total myth. There's an existing contract for international rights with the Football League. The only additional game to what's shown over here is a game every Saturday kicking-off at 3pm, this is always the featured game from the Football League Show.

I highly doubt any broadcaster is going to show Boro v Leicester over Champions League.

I remember a quote from Top that all our games would be shown in Thailand?

I remember a quote from Top that all our games would be shown in Thailand?

I remember a quote from Top that we would be in the Premier League next season.

And what evidence do you have to disprove?

...of course. durp.

I think there's as much chance of us going up as there is of you remembering to do your predictions without this reminder.

After last nights results, a draw would be useful, a win would be brilliant. (Especially if Cardiff don't win and we do).

After last nights results, a draw would be useful, a win would be brilliant. (Especially if Cardiff don't win and we do).

Regardless of other results, I would certainly take a draw in this one...

Regardless of other results, I would certainly take a draw in this one...

I agree, Middlesbrough are a good team and they are capable of scoring a few goals. That being said, City are starting to gather a head of steam. An early goal for us would be a dream come true, it'd give the team the confidence to completely take control of the match.

I doubt very much he's completely up to starting, but I do hope that Michael Johnson is given a bit more game time today...I completely agree with what Sven said, when he was on the pitch at Cardiff it gave us an anchor, we were able to keep the ball and distribute it better on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566