Speculation Mills loan to Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "very, very average" better or worse than just "average"?

It is the same. I felt his average-ness needed excentuating somehow though.

Not my day, is it? Taxi!

Shame really but also for the best in the current situation as it was clear he would not be getting any game time so we may as well try and recoup something instead of paying him for nothing pretty much.

Wouldn't be surprised at all though if he goes on to be successful there though and wonder which Forest reject we will be replacing this one with?

Just don't mess with Mr Average

It has transpired that it has been found that Matt Mills had used 'Veet for men', which explains the shockingly poor performances. We thus should feel pity rather than disdain for the man. I feel I know him better now.
Judge not so that ye too shall not be judged...
The team had been puzzled why Mills always insisted on cold baths by himself. Now they know. In taking him to be a bit of an oddball, they were right in rather more ways than one.

I know it's only The Mockery reporting it, but apparently the move is now on 'the brink of collapse':

The same article also says we're definitely not after Heskey either apparently.

Some you lose, some you win.

The worse case scenario - and it's one that wouldn't surprise me is that this situation drags on to the point where Mills moves on loan to somewhere or another and we get nothing. Given that the world is being advised by the Mockery etc and presumably with reason(? ) that Mills won't play for us again - then it's not too difficult to fathom that he is a financial liability and you wouldn't have to be smart to realsie that evenually we'll let him go as a freebie.

I wonder how many League One & Two / Blue Square Bet Premier / Yeovil & District League Division One players you'd need to include in your calculations to consider Matt Mills the average of a given sample if you also include Premier League and legitimately talented Championship players.

I wonder how many League One & Two / Blue Square Bet Premier / Yeovil & District League Division One players you'd need to include in your calculations to consider Matt Mills the average of a given sample if you also include Premier League and legitimately talented Championship players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669