Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 0 FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand the substitutions. Gray and Kapustka were the only ones likely to find a way through that packed defence. Musa and Okazaki were willing but unable.

You could say the same about most of our players. Musa and Mendy might have been good players playing in last season's team.

Could this, might that. Fact of the matter is that there were rubbish today. Mendy in particular, trying many cross field passes that either got cut out or went wayward, clumsy with his tackles and offered practically nothing in attack and defence.

Standing here at Millwall waiting to be let out. Respect goes two ways and Claudio and the players need to be showing a bit more of it to the fans now. Claudio wanted to lose this. Pathetic.

(Small amount of respect to King, Albrighton and Benny who stayed on the pitch to be clap the fans despite being surrounded by Millwall fans)

I noticed at the Derby game that the majority players trudged off without acknowledging the 4K or so fans that made the trip. It's all gone to absolute shit.

I didn't understand the substitutions. Gray and Kapustka were the only ones likely to find a way through that packed defence. Musa and Okazaki were willing but unable.

Kapustka had disappeared after the first 20 mins. Gray wasn't having a good day but I'd have kept him on.

Feck the newbies

Talk to me about Okazaki, Vardy, Albrighton, Mahrez, Drinkwater and the complete shitbags in the back four

It is those shithouses collectvely who have taken us to this point

Chilwell had a terrible second half too.

Feck the newbies

Talk to me about Okazaki, Vardy, Albrighton, Mahrez, Drinkwater and the complete shitbags in the back four

I think this is the point. Not Mendy or Musa.

Feck the newbies

Yep. A shower of ****s if ever there was one.

Did Vardy touch the ball?

Don't thnk so, but that was probably a good thing

And if anyone can explain to me what game Marc Abrighton thought he was playing, i would be very interested, because it certanly wasn't football

Shot to shit, the lot of them

Congratulations to Millwall, they certainly never gave up. Good side actually...

Don't thnk so, but that was probably a good thing

And if anyone can explain to me what game Marc Abrighton thought he was playing, i would be very interested, because it certanly wasn't football

Shot to shit, the lot of them

Vardy touched the ball and even shot, not on target of course.

Albrighton did what he always does, tried to beat his defender and cross. Couldn't though.

Kingy found his level.

Well...we're Leicester City again. Can't beat a bunch of L1 cloggers down to 10 men. We've pissed away a fortune on strikers who can't score, bought no cover in vital positions & confidence is shot to shit. We now also know for a fact that the alternatives to a misfiring first team are no better, probably worse. All that's left now is to try to restrict Sevilla to less than double figures over 2 legs so that our one & only CL campaign isn't remembered as the biggest embarrassment in the history of English football. We've managed to follow up the biggest miracle in the history of the game with the most inept display of mismanagement at every level I can ever recall. Worse than Leeds in the 90s. It's all familiar ground to us of course but made worse by the fact that the whole world is watching it happen. & of course it makes it easy for the eager voices to belittle the legacy of what we've achieved. "See...told you they were just lucky" In 5 years time our title win will be airbrushed from history instead of being enshrined as it should be. It'll be entirely put down to other teams shortcomings rather than having anything to do with us & they'll point to this season as proof.

Too much too soon & the club couldn't handle it. L1 to PL winners in 7 years. The return journey could be shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4585
5West Brom4573
6Norwich City4573
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4464