Post Match Millwall 1 Leicester 0 FA cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why paralyzed with fear? How can they be scared when they have achieved the pinnacle of their careers? They should play with confidence and energy.

I think it's funny that so many of you arer worried about "legacy".

We'll always be remembered for winning the PL. Relegation has happened many times if it happens again it'll be mentioned but will not historically alter our prem title win.

And does it matter anyway.

We won it - something I never thought would happen;

If we get relegated that's really nothing too surprising.

Why paralyzed with fear? How can they be scared when they have achieved the pinnacle of their careers? They should play with confidence and energy.

This whole thing is psychological. There is no rational alternative explanation for the extreme deterioration in performances. Therefore, the only solution is psychological too.

The problem is that our manager expressly doesn't believe in that side of the game and sacked the club psychologist. Sadly, Ranieri is completely out of his depth with this situation.

If you look at his previous record as a coach, this has happened a few times and he's never turned it around.

I'm afraid, as sad as I feel about it, I've jumped ship today. Ranieri, for me, has had his time with us now. His management of that game was appalling with dreadful substitutions and a terrible demeanour on the touchline throughout. He looked like a dead man walking at the end. I only hope he makes the decision for himself rather than it being made for him. I don't envisage either happening at the moment, I only see us being relegated with a whimper. Ranieri really won't be the man to get us promoted again if that happens so, at the very least, let's get someone else in who can at least get to know his squad before the increasingly likely looking relegation.

A special mention for the odious streak of diarrhoea that is, Jon Rudkin. He should be shown the door immediately. The recruitment has been devastatingly poor this season and that has killed what could have been a glorious opportunity for our club to grow.

This whole thing is psychological. There is no rational alternative explanation for the extreme deterioration in performances. Therefore, the only solution is psychological too.

The problem is that our manager expressly doesn't believe in that side of the game and sacked the club psychologist. Sadly, Ranieri is completely out of his depth with this situation.

If you look at his previous record as a coach, this has happened a few times and he's never turned it around.
Perfect.

Well musa had more shots than Vardy has this year. Slimani was injured.
Tony cotter summed it up on Sky Musa 8 shots none on target yet stays on. he brings Albrighton on to cross the ball for two blokes who are 5 ft 8 in at best.
Garunteed it will be the same useless back four that played against Swansea on wednesday night. Apart from Ndidi he gas recruited badly and he has not been ruthless enough Huth and Morgan should have been cut loose at the end of season they are too old! Has benny been injured all this season ?

I wish there was someway of getting the players to read this thread.

Even then it probably wouldn't change anything, most of them don't seem arsed about the fans or winning football matches.

Musa cost 15 million quid do you seriously think he is prem standard?

I don't know. He hasn't played enough for me to make a decision.

He has played in plenty of games starting or as a sub, he is CR target thus he gets picked

No he hasn't, no he isn't.

He hasn't had that much of a run but then again maybe he hasn't deserved it. CR claimed that he wasn't ready for the PL at the beginning of the season, as with Kapustka. some players who have never played English football do need to adapt and that can take a season. Both Musa and Kapustka are young on long contracts.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the facts and not alternative facts.

I've not felt this low after a game for some time. I don't think I realised just how much hope I was placing in our reserves. Now that fragile hope seems to have been shattered too.

I look for the pluses; Wagué looked a decent player, Benny had a good game, Kapustka has talent, we looked composed for most of the 1st half... but I'm struggling beyond that.

Too many players had a poor game today, made mistakes. That was a game we should have been 2, even 3, up at half time... yet we fell apart and lost. And you could see it was going to happen too. As the game went on, it was clear we were going to let them in.

What depresses me is that I can't see how it's going to change. I keep waiting for something to click but there are no signs. I don't think the players believe in themselves any more... and at this moment, neither do I.

I've not felt this low after a game for some time. I don't think I realised just how much hope I was placing in our reserves. Now that fragile hope seems to have been shattered too.

And here is our problem

Drinkwater has been wank. Mendy was ten times worse
Fuchs has been awful for weeks. Chilwell was an embarrassment
Vardy is shot. Ozazaki should be shot after that
Mahrez has been complete pish. Musa, well, I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like it
Andy King has been complete toss. Andy King was complete toss

So who do we have left upon which we now place our blind hopes ?

Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570