Missing Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Where do they go to?

xsub, Chuck and others

YV has also gone a tad quiet on us, who else has recently vanished? I suspect Homers also a goner

Its the summer shift Melts expect it. People will be disappearing for a week or two on occasions.

Although xSub has disappeared completely.
And Fox From The Hudd and Chuck have stop posting since end of season.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
Not heard from Highland Fox since yesterday either. Where do they all go? Surely they haven't got lives :102:
Weeks not hours

Chuck was ill if I remember rightly so i hope he is OK.

Xsub vowed never to visit again after getting fed up with the Levein out vibe. Seems he stuck to his word, so many herbal remedies to sell though...

Melton Fox said:
Where do they go to?

xsub, Chuck and others

YV has also gone a tad quiet on us, who else has recently vanished? I suspect Homers also a goner
Perhaps they fly South for the Summer.

chuck is currently recovering from an illness :frown: and if your out there mate ...... give us a shout

lazzer said:
chuck is currently recovering from an illness :frown: and if your out there mate ...... give us a shout
And if you are about Chuck, you didn't need to leave me your vCash upon your demise as I have not needed it, I have mangaged without it, but no thanks to you :icon_wink

Hope you soon come back to get some more for me though :icon_wink :icon_bigg

Get Well Soon

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
Not heard from Highland Fox since yesterday either. Where do they all go? Surely they haven't got lives :102:

I was down the Pub from 5 til Midnight:icon_redf

no xsub left cos he had a £50 bet on with me and lost

any stuff he said was just an excuse to welch out

Darth Vodka said:
no xsub left cos he had a £50 bet on with me and lost

any stuff he said was just an excuse to welch out

Go and see him, Fosse park Food Court, right in front of the doors, some herbal remedies stand. Ask for Steve....

Durham Fox said:
Go and see him, Fosse park Food Court, right in front of the doors, some herbal remedies stand. Ask for Steve....

Tell me are you joking Durham..please:icon_conf

highland fox said:
How do you know its him ? Does he park his Vessel in the Car park:icon_bigg

He played footy for Shocking FC in 2005, coincidentally I nipped in to Fosse Park on the morning of this years tourny and there he was, plying his 'trade'

Last edited:
Durham Fox said:
He played footy for Shocking FC in 2005, coincidentally I nipped in to Fosse Park on the morning of this years tourny and there he was, plying his 'trade'

Right...you need to get up early in the morning to catch you out don't you Durham.:icon_wink
Did you sample anything?

right, so i know where he works, what he looks like, he owes me £50 and he's a lot shorter and older than me...

next time i'm in fosse park could be interesting

only the ginseng and powdered rhino horn .....as used by will carling :icon_lol: ;)

Darth Vodka said:
right, so i know where he works, what he looks like, he owes me £50 and he's a lot shorter and older than me...

next time i'm in fosse park could be interesting

I thought he was tall in last years Photo:icon_conf Isn't he an Ex Marine or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669