Missing Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know but he hogged all the games wouldnt come off and tried to flog us all primrose oils after the tourny :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

highland fox said:
I thought he was tall in last years Photo:icon_conf Isn't he an Ex Marine or something?

ex submarine, they pick the shorties to go in the submarines

he wasn't in 2 para, he sat about in a tin can hiding from people he'd lost bets to

lazzer said:
i dont know but he hogged all the games wouldnt come off and tried to flog us all primrose oils after the tourny :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Bet I know some Southern Ponce who bought some as well

lazzer said:
We had somebody like that in our team, but he was trying to flog us pensions and life insurances

Melton Fox said:
We had somebody like that in our team, but he was trying to flog us pensions and life insurances

Ned Ryerson?

highland fox said:
I thought he was tall in last years Photo:icon_conf Isn't he an Ex Marine or something?
X-SUBmarina

Melton Fox said:
well you need to prepare.

"have you ever wondered what would happen if you became ill of permanently diabled?" and "do you really think the state pension is enough to keep up your lifestyle?" are serious questions

Nathan said:

"have you ever wondered what would happen if you became ill of permanently diabled?" and "do you really think the state pension is enough to keep up your lifestyle?" are serious questions

is that like possesion by the devil

Nathan said:

1) Me and my family will recieve half a million payout (index linked) along with the mortage paid off

2) No, so I don't have one

Melton Fox said:
1) Me and my family will recieve half a million payout (index linked) along with the mortage paid off

2) No, so I don't have one
thats ok then. i'm only interested in gulible unorginised people. :icon_lol:

just kidding

Brauny Blue said:
What happened to Nobbler Melts, i thought he was joining up:102:
He has done, but he's fukkin usless on his computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696