Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

0,,10274~5903261,00.jpg

Own The Walkers For A Day!

Posted on: Tue 19 May 2009
Hire the pitch for you and your mates!

As part of Leicester City's 125th Anniversary celebrations, the club are giving the public the opportunity to hire out the hallowed turf of the Walkers Stadium for a day.

This offer would suit a company or a group of friends, looking to stage their own mini-tournament or 11-a-side match on the pitch. Access will also be given to the changing rooms, the tunnel area and the manager's dugouts.

For just £1250, inclusive of VAT, you can seal the stadium for the day. There are only two days available, Friday 22nd May and Saturday 23rd May and access is allowed between 9am and 5pm.

For further information or to hire the pitch please contact Jamie Tabor on 0116 229 4538 or via e-mail [email protected]

This would've been perfect fot the Talkingballs vs Foxes Talk match*

*If the zero was taken off of the price tag!

Maybe because Belvoir drive isnt being relayed. You probably wouldnt get it but no harm in asking. :102:

Gonna email Peter Jones at lunch!:icon_wink

i'm guessing they will **** you off,same ol leics.

Yep, same old, same old, shocking isn't it?
I can't imagine why they don't just let a shower of reprobates have full use of the stadium for a kick about. :icon_roll

I can't imagine why they don't just let a shower of reprobates have full use of the stadium for a kick about. :icon_roll

Well ive asked the question!!

Is that instead of a shower of reprobates that are willing to pay £70 each to use it for a kick about?.

Is that instead of a shower of reprobates that are willing to pay £70 each to use it for a kick about?.

Well...obviously.
Do you know of any reprobates from here or FT who'd be willing, or able, to pay £70 to have a kick about?

Well...obviously.
Do you know of any reprobates from here or FT who'd be willing, or able, to pay £70 to have a kick about?

LMAO :081: im pretty new to this forum, maybe i should find one of higher order PMSL

Well...obviously.

Given the amount of people who are wetting themselves over the World Cup, I would imagine there are.

Stop trying to get our money for goodness sake !

They have enough off us for tickets and that, you'd think they would be satisfied without trying to sell us crap ideas like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566