Morrissey

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/48473

Morrissey has fan thrown out of Hamburg gig – video

Singer instructs fan to '**** yourself'

Morrissey told an audience member to "**** yourself" before having him thrown out of his Hamburg CCH 1 gig on Tuesday (November 17).

Watch video footage of the incident by clicking below.

The singer, who walked offstage at a gig in Liverpool recently after being hit on the head with a plastic bottle, reportedly took offence to the audience member after he shouted to him while he was making a joke about "Hamburgers".

According to the description given on the fan-shot YouTube video of the incident, Morrissey was speaking about how "Hamburgers" should be called "Hamburgists" when the audience member shouted "**** you" at him.

In the video Morrissey is seen pointing to the man before speaking at him through his microphone. "Go. We don't need you, we don't need you," he says while gesturing the audience member to the venue's exits. "And you can **** yourself," he adds.

An aide is then seen walking over to the front rows of the audience after Morrissey's bandmates also point out the member.

After the incident Morrissey is seen walking away from the front rows of the audience to shake hands with those at the side of the stage, before his band kick into The Smiths' classic 'Ask'.

Morrissey is and has always been a ****! I have never seen what people see in him, and if he cannot cope with what happens at live gigs then he should **** off and die.

This year at Bloodstock, I saw Paul Allender of Cradle of Filth hit in the small of his back with a cricket ball sized object, which forced the gig to cancel as he was taken to hospital , that was going to far and well out of order as any object throwing is. But a lot of gigs there are plastic bottles and the like thrown on stage, the professionals get on with it the ***** like morrissey moan!

Morrissey is and has always been a ****! I have never seen what people see in him, and if he cannot cope with what happens at live gigs then he should **** off and die.

This year at Bloodstock, I saw Paul Allender of Cradle of Filth hit in the small of his back with a cricket ball sized object, which forced the gig to cancel as he was taken to hospital , that was going to far and well out of order as any object throwing is. But a lot of gigs there are plastic bottles and the like thrown on stage, the professionals get on with it the ***** like morrissey moan!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670