Morrissey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody got him on their list?
He's bound to be a good candidate, a neurotic vegan, can't be long for this world

It's gonna be wailing mongs 'r' us when he does kick the bucket.

I love his music, but I don't actually like Moz himself much.

Last edited:
Jessel just text me. Morrissey has walked off stage because someone chucked a pint of beer at him. :icon_lol:

:081: Now that man and the musicians he surrounds himself with make some mighty fine music, but he really is a **** sometimes.

he is such an arse.
and music wise they hit their peak in '85 .
Pre 'queen is dead' they were superb, then some right dodgy songs crept in..
vicar, mr shankly.
half the tracks on strangeways are shite.
his decent solo songs can be counted on one hand imo
class a cock

i really like Smiths... but Morrisey is a twat

i really like Smiths...

2630591987_886164b9bd.jpg

Pepsico replaced them with Walkers years ago - except in Australia!

Last edited:
Told you, the bloke's a cock. Look at Marr now, knocked out a couple of great albums with Modest Mouse and Cribs.

Ture.

Did some stuff with the guys from New Order too, can't remember what the band was called but it was good.

In all fairness: would you stay on stage if an arsehole threw something at you? They didn't even find the person who threw it, therefore this arsehole was still out there.

I'm more frustrated as the next person, infact i'm totally gutted I didnt get to see him for that long when I waited 3 hours to see him and standing right at the front. I spent almost £300 on this weekend going up and staying over, people came from Australia, some from Sweden and quite a few from America and were crying. I hope the moron who threw the beer dies in a burning fire.

In all fairness: would you stay on stage if an arsehole threw something at you?

It starts with beer, then it's fag packets, before you know it, they're throwing wet paper towels about the place. It's just not worth it.
How could anybody stay on stage and perform for all the people that have paid stupid amounts of money to be there? It's just too dangerous for such a fragile man.

They didn't even find the person who threw it, therefore this arsehole was still out there.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
OH NOOOESSSS!!!!!
Have they released a photofit picture of him? We must find this monster!!!!

Throwing beer at gigs is hardly new...

Seeing Arcade Fire in 2007, their lead singer was nearly hit by a shoe.

I do remember cups of piss being thrown about everywhere at Beni this summer with Oasis on stage, not nice.

In all fairness: would you stay on stage if an arsehole threw something at you? They didn't even find the person who threw it, therefore this arsehole was still out there.

I'm more frustrated as the next person, infact i'm totally gutted I didnt get to see him for that long when I waited 3 hours to see him and standing right at the front. I spent almost £300 on this weekend going up and staying over, people came from Australia, some from Sweden and quite a few from America and were crying. I hope the moron who threw the beer dies in a burning fire.

Surely that makes him a complete twat for not carrying on ? Good job he wasnt at ACDC at wembley he would have been struck several times by plastic pint glasses and they didnt all contain beer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670