Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2016 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dreadful clodhopping oaf of a player

If we sign him it's time to pack the whole thing in altogether
Mr.Predictor had a bad season.

At this rate were going to end up with Beriniho and McCarthy! the portugese deal wont be done before the January window. if fees have yet to be agreed then discussions with the players have not yet taken place

At this rate were going to end up with Beriniho and McCarthy! the portugese deal wont be done before the January window. if fees have yet to be agreed then discussions with the players have not yet taken place

Nobody knows how these things happen.

It is often mentioned that agreement between the club and player is reached whilst the finer details of a deal between the clubs is still being negotiated.

We could also be using it as a smoke screen or to apply pressure on another target.

We, nor anyone in the media have a ****ing clue.

Nobody knows how these things happen.

It is often mentioned that agreement between the club and player is reached whilst the finer details of a deal between the clubs is still being negotiated.

We could also be using it as a smoke screen or to apply pressure on another target.

We, nor anyone in the media have a ****ing clue.
Don't let that get in the way of wild speculation.

I dunno, I think Top Snr travelling over to the Porto Sporting game is a bit of a give away as to who we are interested in.

If we've spoken to the players in one way or another, which given Silva's comments about the proposal etc, and agreed in principal for them to sign for us then we can be negotiating the fee right up until 11pm tomorrow.

I can see these coming though at about 10:55pm tomorrow with a combined value of about £50million.

I would like the deals to get done today, giving us time to send Inler and any others on their way and get any others in on the final day.

its a gamble to wait until the final day with all the travelling etc, it needs to be sorted either way today but we will not know until theres official announcements

its a gamble to wait until the final day with all the travelling etc, it needs to be sorted either way today but we will not know until theres official announcements

Is anybody keeping their eye on G-LCFC?

Shame on you!!

223623_800.jpg

FoxesTalk usually stalk it quite well to be fair to them though not had chance to go there for an update yet.

Relax, dpj. For all you know, behind the scenes it might be. Why not just wait and see what happens?

There's the private jet to follow too though can't remember the call sign for that one.

Both have been used previous to fly in new signings.

I was just trying to give FoxesTalk a bit of credit as I think I found their thread last summer window and was quite funny following it.

FoxesTalk usually stalk it quite well to be fair to them though not had chance to go there for an update yet.

No need; I already checked. It doesn't seem to have been anywhere significant recently - although a couple of trips to Southend might indicate a transfer onto a flight out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669