Speculation Motown's hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Winter 2016/17 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a bit of a shame to lose someone who has come up through the ranks and divisions with us but seems best for all parties really.

At this stage he needs to play regularly in a settled position and we can't offer him that. Whether Palace is a good option remains to be seen as can't really see him having much more of a role than here.

Best of luck to him and one game shouldn't write him off imo, he's been a good and useful player for us.

I think writing his car off and his alleged arrogance afterwards speaks volumes as to his character.'

A good squad player.

Is Lako contributing to the £12.5 million?

on his debut, he scored a hattrick

Nicely missing out that it was in the league cup against lower league opposition. I was over in England and caught the supporters coach to watch that game. I had great hopes for him and I've always championed him but his lack of football intelligence is now glaringly obvious and it's painful to watch when he actually thinks about what he is going to do. However the complete lack of effort (which is his greatest attribute) that he has shown at times this year and the terrible terrible Porto match for which he should never be forgiven means I'm happy with £12M+ for him and we can get better.

I think his level is championship but he can do a rotation job in a prem team.

Imagine Jeff's skills with the football intelligence of Okazaki. Never going to happen though.

Hope he does well. With a good run and a manager who says 'just knock it and go past people' I think he's a premier league wing back all day long.
in the Champions season I thought he played a great part in what we were doing but has lost his way when things have been tougher.
Allardyce will be good for him.
In a 343 I think they'll get the best out of him as his best attributes are energy (when motivated!) and beating his man on the left and slinging in the box with pace. He's a very allardyce sort of player.

£12.5m should help us up the ante for a centre back and get another RB and/or front three player in more easily...

£12.5m should help us up the ante for a centre back and get another RB and/or front three player in more easily...

£12.5m only buys you Jeffrey Schlupp in today's crazy market. It won't buy three PL quality players.

But rumours have it we'll spend the dosh on Brady instead of getting better at the back.

Just had an alert pop up from Sky...he's Schlupped off to Palarse.

Reactions: FIF
Any confirmation on the fee? If it's anywhere close to the speculated £12m we've robbed them...

Ian Marshall amongst many saying we should snap their hands off at that.

I think I'm going to cry with compassion for his disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669