Mugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester Con. are one of the worst for treatment for football fans.

must be one of the only forces who treat they're own supporters worse than the away fans.

Anyone wanna buy a mobile?

Kidding, I used to live in LFE a few years back and some lads climbed over my back gate to nick my motorbike. I spotted them as i got out of the shower and chased the feckers in my boxers (i assure you this is not a pretty sight) down the street, through a housing estate, down the railway track and finally got one of the feckers near to the spinney. I was about to kick tell bells out of him when my old man turned up. We took the bloke to the police station and he was let off through lack of evidence. They then came back a week later to do it again, I again caught one of them (fully clothed this time) and was offered to sort it all out down at the civic centre, a kind of you bring your mates ill bring mine scenario. within minutes of reporting it I had a patrol car sat outside of my house to ensure I did not resolve the problem myself as the kind policeman put it. needless to say they got off again.

Anyone wanna buy a mobile?

Kidding, I used to live in LFE a few years back and some lads climbed over my back gate to nick my motorbike. I spotted them as i got out of the shower and chased the feckers in my boxers (i assure you this is not a pretty sight) down the street, through a housing estate, down the railway track and finally got one of the feckers near to the spinney. I was about to kick tell bells out of him when my old man turned up. We took the bloke to the police station and he was let off through lack of evidence. They then came back a week later to do it again, I again caught one of them (fully clothed this time) and was offered to sort it all out down at the civic centre, a kind of you bring your mates ill bring mine scenario. within minutes of reporting it I had a patrol car sat outside of my house to ensure I did not resolve the problem myself as the kind policeman put it. needless to say they got off again.

if only some of our players were as persistant as you ;)

speaking of the wonderful braunstone, my friend got smacked in the face whilst standing at the bus stop for no apparent reason

I'd have thought the most likely reason was that he was waiting for a bus. But then its braunstone I suppose ...

I'd have thought the most likely reason was that he was waiting for a bus. But then its braunstone I suppose ...
I think you've possibly stumbled upon the reason OG. Surely people standing at bus stops for no apparent reason deserve a slap :102:

Like people hanging around campsites - clearly loitering within tent.

Older. I inherited it from my grandfather

Sorry to hear about it MHS. Glad you're OK.

Not a new phenomenon I'm afraid. Very similar thing happened to me in Leicester 34 years ago, just 50 yards from my student house on Salisbury Rd. on a Saturday night just after the pubs closed. Set upon by a group of youths who held my two friends at bay with broken bottles while I was punched with great force in the mouth and kicked in the head while I lay on the ground. One of my friends ran up to the house to call the police, while the gang ran off without even trying to rob me. The police were there amazingly quickly (a few minutes), but didn't manage to catch them.

I lost several teeth, and have had false teeth ever since.

I've just had a call from the cop who was "dealing with the investigation". Apparently, they have been "working hard on the investigation, but unfortunately they cannot arrest anyone due to lack of evidence, so the investigation has been cancelled". It only took the ****ers 9 months to realise that they weren't going to catch who did it. :icon_roll I got a phone call last February saying the investigation would go no further, so I have no idea why this call was made. Bunch of bloody idiots.

no disrespect mhs but i doubt the police even started looking for those who mugged you it was probably just spiel telling you what you want to hear etc

Glad your ok MHS and Newts sorry to hear of all this, makes you not want to leave the house doesnt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669