Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want that?

Federer might be an all round nice chap that gives a lot of time and money to charity, but I say give to the scrawny, dull, moody, English hating Scot.

It would make a nice change if you ask me.

Because Fed is the most naturally talented player and Murray whines and moans and most importantly has ridiculous facial hair. Not bothered about the England/Scotland thing.

Last edited:
lovely stuff, scottish pillock destroyed and mk wins a nice 5/2, 3-0 rog whitewash bet.

Ooch, ma knee hurts.....it's no fair
images

lovely stuff, scottish pillock destroyed and mk wins a nice 5/2, 3-0 rog whitewash bet.

Best check the ##### rules first,
:icon_wink

Last edited by a moderator:
they've already paid out boc

Because Fed is the most naturally talented player and Murray whines and moans and most importantly has ridiculous facial hair. Not bothered about the England/Scotland thing.

I can’t see what facial hair has to do with anything unless it’s on a woman?

I hate to see a sport being dominated by one or two individuals or teams as IMO it stops being a sport. Granted Federera is an awesome talent but I think it would have been good for the sport if Murray had won last night. He never got near him so I guess it’s irrelevant.

Murray is still quite young and is bound to say stupid things to the press as he is getting a lot of exposure. Sometimes it’s easier to hate someone than it is to admire them. Even if he does feign injury whenever he starts loosing, I wish him well in future tournaments.

ditto, wearing a Portugal shirt wanting England to fail against anyone etc just makes me want the little twat lose.

He retracted them comments a while back and admitted it was a stupid thing to say even though he was joking,however it seems people have made their mind up about him now and want him to lose at every oppourtunity

Last edited:
Fed was back to his old self last night and was simply too good on everything, played some awesome shots and played murray out of the stadium. Murrays time will come, but he needs to sort out his moods IMO.

Fed was back to his old self last night and was simply too good on everything, played some awesome shots and played murray out of the stadium. Murrays time will come, but he needs to sort out his moods IMO.

Yep, as soon as fed turned the screw and it wasn't going all his way, his head dropped and he let him get on with it. led to total capitulation in the first and early part of the third sets.

Fed is class act. love watching him play.

He retracted them comments a while back and admitted it was a stupid thing to say even though he was joking,however it seems people have made their mind up about him now and want him to lose at every oppourtunity

He was only (jokingly) saying what a lot of Scots do anyway. I've heard one or two English people say something similar when Scotland last played the Faroe Isles

Quite why people expect a Scotsman to be rooting for the England football team is beyond me

I don't like him and wanted him to lose because he's a ****. If Henman had ever made it to the final, I would have felt the same

When Henman retired did he become Milliband?

Ooch, ma knee hurts.....it's no fair
images

:038: Well done Mk and taking into account the 50p you had on 3-1 and 3-2 then thats 25p clear profit you have made,lovely stuff

Funny this... when a Brit plays in the Olympics, some/most of Britain supports them regardless of being Non-Brit and they do the Nation proud and all that Bull-shit.. When a Brit loses, its back to supporting Scotland or England? Is it people being fickle, or do people just dis-like Andy Murray :102:

Last edited:
Funny this... when a Brit plays in the Olympics, the whole of Britain supports them regardless of being Non-Brit. When a Brit loses, its back to supporting Scotland or England? Is it people being fickle, or do people just dis-like Andy Murray :102:

The Brit/Scot/English thing is totally irrelevant

He's a ****, and a miserable one at that, so no one likes him

If he was English it would be the same (apart from the middle class, middle aged women who go along to Wimbledon every year). Like I said, if Henman had ever made it to the US final, I would have wanted the simpering public schoolboy **** to get stuffed

Funny this... when a Brit plays in the Olympics, some/most of Britain supports them regardless of being Non-Brit and they do the Nation proud and all that Bull-shit.. When a Brit loses, its back to supporting Scotland or England? Is it people being fickle, or do people just dis-like Andy Murray :102:

for once jessel this has nothing to do with race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669