Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brit/Scot/English thing is totally irrelevant

He's a ****, and a miserable one at that, so no one likes him

If he was English it would be the same (apart from the middle class, middle aged women who go along to Wimbledon every year). Like I said, if Henman had ever made it to the US final, I would have wanted the simpering public schoolboy **** to get stuffed

Fair enough... Man Utd are meant to dis-like Arsenal aka ArseAnal but still support the likes of Theo Walcott for England. Or Ashley Cole is a better example, he is a grade A **** but he doesn't get jeered for England he gets cheered.

Fair enough... Man Utd are meant to dis-like Arsenal aka ArseAnal but still support the likes of Theo Walcott for England. Or Ashley Cole is a better example, he is a grade A **** but he doesn't get jeered for England he gets cheered.

Ashley cole gets jeered eveytime he goes near the ball when im watching him. I have the same feelings towards him as many here do to murray.

The Brit/Scot/English thing is totally irrelevant

He's a ****, and a miserable one at that, so no one likes him

If he was English it would be the same (apart from the middle class, middle aged women who go along to Wimbledon every year). Like I said, if Henman had ever made it to the US final, I would have wanted the simpering public schoolboy **** to get stuffed

I sort of agree but I don't hate him.I t5hink he knows he's been an arsehole in the past and has for him being miserable I just think its his nature to be quiet.I've read qite a few interviews with him and he seems to have grown up a bit.
There is and always will be a minority of English who want a Scot to fail just because he is a Scot and vicea versa there are Scots who want the English to fail purely because they are English,I've come across both sides.However these people really aren't worth our time discussing

Funny this... when a Brit plays in the Olympics, some/most of Britain supports them regardless of being Non-Brit and they do the Nation proud and all that Bull-shit.. When a Brit loses, its back to supporting Scotland or England? Is it people being fickle, or do people just dis-like Andy Murray :102:

It's a personality thing. If his brother was playing last night, he'd have more support. Instead Andy is just a miserable bugger with no interest in anyone other than himself.

It's a personality thing. If his brother was playing last night, he'd have more support. Instead Andy is just a miserable bugger with no interest in anyone other than himself.

Which is why I don't hate him and can probably relate to him:icon_bigg

I'm sorry but I fail to see what he has done wrong?

He wore a Portuguese shirt when England were knocked out... I find that fairly amusing along with other people. It's not his fault England lost... its down to everyone bar the players :102: He later retracted it and If i remember rightly it was all edited and BBC or whoever it was only showed cuts of what he actually said?

Whats wrong with being miserable :102: To an extent our world class manager Nigel Pearson can seem miserable, is that a bad thing, wanting to be the best and professional :102:

Theres a guy who lives down the Road from me and in whatever sport and whoever England are playing he will wear the shirt of that nation,just so all us English know he wants us to lose.He is described as a 'Sad ****' by the Scots who live closeby

Theres a guy who lives down the Road from me and in whatever sport and whoever England are playing he will wear the shirt of that nation,just so all us English know he wants us to lose.He is described as a 'Sad ****' by the Scots who live closeby

Was that comment intended at me?

I've always found that the scots/Welsh/Irish/French... cheer on the English opposition and have far more of a desire to see the English lose than the English do them.

I've always found that the scots/Welsh/Irish/French... cheer on the English opposition and have far more of a desire to see the English lose than the English do them.

I love watching ze Germans getting stuffed at football.

Must be a jealousy thing.

Funny this... when a Brit plays in the Olympics, some/most of Britain supports them regardless of being Non-Brit and they do the Nation proud and all that Bull-shit.. When a Brit loses, its back to supporting Scotland or England? Is it people being fickle, or do people just dis-like Andy Murray :102:

How does a no Brit 'play' in the olympics for Britain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566