Naseem Facing Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Link

Am I the only person that didn't know anything about this?, surely this has been high profile news, but I somehow missed it.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. He will never go down. Wanker

I watch the news and read the news web sites online. These are more up to date than papers and get the information to me quicker.

If I had the misfortune of seeing this in a newspapaer I wouldn't have read it anyway, because i wouldn't of believed it.

Did you see this in the papers OldGit?

Not the recent bi you quoted, but there was quite a bit, last year I think, about him being involved. All of course in the normal code-speak they use before formal charges are placed.

Fox From The Hudd said:
I think you'll chuckle if you watch the news he's a right fat b8stard these days...
I seen him a few months ago on telly talking about a comeback. The lard arse has get a hell of a lot of work to do. Mind, once he's on that chain gang he'll shed a few pounds

Let me write a script.

Day 1 - Naseem goes to Jail
Day 7 - Naseem get special dispensation to train and keep fit
6 - 12 Months Later - Naseem Released and hailed a new man with a new mental attitude and is the peak of physical fitness to prove this
2 Months Later - Naseem signs a lucrative deal for a world title fight
6 Months Later - Naseem enters the ring to a sell out crowd.
6 rounds Later - Naseem defeats his opponent that nobody has ever heard of
2 years Previous - The whole plan was hatched

Shame really, i used to like it when he used to knock 7 bells out of American boxers!

The day he said "I won't fight Amir Kahn because I couldn't hit another Muslim" he lost any respect anybody ever had for him

Makes you wonder what was going through his mind when he was hitting white boxers

Nah - I doubt you could crash a car into someone and break every bone in their body deliberately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669