Naseem Facing Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Let me write a script.

Day 1 - Naseem goes to Jail
Day 7 - Naseem get special dispensation to train and keep fit
6 - 12 Months Later - Naseem Released and hailed a new man with a new mental attitude and is the peak of physical fitness to prove this
2 Months Later - Naseem signs a lucrative deal for a world title fight
6 Months Later - Naseem enters the ring to a sell out crowd.
6 rounds Later - Naseem defeats his opponent that nobody has ever heard of
2 years Previous - The whole plan was hatched

Don't forget the book:icon_wink

Now that he has gone to prison, there is one thing ,at least he wont be too shocked when he is buggered senseless in the showers......................lets be honest it wouldnt be the first time he has taken a good beating around the ring :icon_lol:

Here all week, take my mother in law....well I wish someone would

Last edited:
I'm gald that his ex-celeb status has not influenced the judge too much. There are too many celebs who are treated favourably because they are famous (or were in his case until he got battered like a fish!!!).

Bend over Naz, you dozy speeding chump:075:

aye apparently he said 'at least no-one died'...thats big of him...tosser

looks like he trained well.... on pies. still a right fat git.

arrogant arsehiole should have served way more time.

he is still an arrogant prat he was driven away in a roller or a stretched limo with his entourage....all this let out early for good behaviour is just bollocks not to mention insulting to the victim and their families

I would like to see an idiot driving a high performance car, lose control and smash into the side of his ****ing limo killing him stone dead. Racist ****

Regular guy would have got a good few years sentence for that. What a joke. I assume he was banned from driving for a few years aswell?

I saw the clip on ssn of him leaving jail in a posh 4x4 with a massive limo following. He also gave a power salute to the other inmates. You would of thought he would of wanted a low key exit. I have lost all respect for Naseem Hamed now as I used to like him as a boxer.

One of the funniest things I heard him say was that he would not fight Amir Kahn as he will not fight another Muslim. I think its because he knows he would get beat

IOne of the funniest things I heard him say was that he would not fight Amir Kahn as he will not fight another Muslim.
That was the reasoning behind me labelling him a racist in my above post. I think the quote was "I couldn't hit another Muslim"

Do you think Ricky Hatton could get away with "I couldn't hit another white man"? No, he couldn't, and neither should he?.

Last edited:
I saw the clip on ssn of him leaving jail in a posh 4x4 with a massive limo following. He also gave a power salute to the other inmates. You would of thought he would of wanted a low key exit. I have lost all respect for Naseem Hamed now as I used to like him as a boxer.

One of the funniest things I heard him say was that he would not fight Amir Kahn as he will not fight another Muslim. I think its because he knows he would get beat

yeh he wouldn't fight another muslim, but i bet he'd have no problem in running one over showing off in one of his flash cars. what a winker!

don't forget though, it's all okay because 'atleast nobody was killed'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669