New ex-players (and managers) thread

If Kante does not think he can fit in with our Band of Brothers ethos though, he would not want to come back.

The message that we are smaller than any one player and would allow someone who has turned his back on the team once to come and take centre stage again.

No thanks, some things are more important and I support LCFC not N'golo 'money chaser' Kante.

We should concentrate our efforts supporting the lads that decided to stay rather than go and get their careers ****ed over under the bright lights of London.

Has Kante said he went because of the money?

It is quite possible he went because he did not think he fitted in with us. Maybe he thought he could be relatively anonymous at Chelsea and just get on with his job? Maybe there are more French players there?

If he'd have gone to a Chinese club I'd agree about the money chasing part.

But he didn't. He went to a team that he presumes will be competing for titles more frequently then us.

If the opportunity to take him back came along, we would be absolutely crazy not to.

Has Kante said he went because of the money?

It is quite possible he went because he did not think he fitted in with us. Maybe he thought he could be relatively anonymous at Chelsea and just get on with his job? Maybe there are more French players there?

I thought he said it was because Conté spoke with him.

Now sacked.

For £5K. Surely in the days of players earning £100K+ a week, ooh tommy's accountant could have got his dinner expenses to pull in more than that.

Twitter sources say the other 7 after balck are:

Bruce, Pardew, Hughes, Pulis, Redknapp, Moyes and St Giggs.

For £5K. Surely in the days of players earning £100K+ a week, ooh tommy's accountant could have got his dinner expenses to pull in more than that.

Twitter sources say the other 7 after balck are:

Bruce, Pardew, Hughes, Pulis, Redknapp, Moyes and St Giggs.

I'd have thought Allardyce would be on the list.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563