New ex-players (and managers) thread

It is. He’s really pissed off the LBTQ+ community (and rightly so) after his support for the rainbow armband campaign while Liverpool captain.

I don’t care if people don’t support a cause, or if they take money from an immoral regime. I just enjoy when their hypocrisy is clear for all to see.

10 Things That are Banned in Saudi Arabia​

"If all of the above sound like things you can accept and respect, and maybe even learn to appreciate, then it is time to start searching for teaching football jobs in Saudi Arabia!"

slightly outdated from a 2013 webpage about teaching jobs in Saudi Arabia - - read 'em and weep.

I read somewhere that they’ve offered Mbappe £200 million salary for 1 season. Football has gone rotten.

I read somewhere that they’ve offered Mbappe £200 million salary for 1 season. Football has gone rotten.

Went rotten a long time ago tbh. The super league was the opportunity to boot the worst out and salvage what was left. That ship has well ****ed off and we all get to watch it get more ridiculous for longer.

More rotten than I thought. I just read on The Athletic that it’s 700m not 200m.

Talking earlier to a (different) Liverpoo fan, he said he'd heard something about MmmBapeee being given a season long loan to Liverpoo to help the deal.
No, he doesnt belive it either.

Moderately interesting body cam footage from Youri playing for Villa in the US. Zero time on the ball in the the game.

Moderately interesting body cam footage from Youri playing for Villa in the US. Zero time on the ball in the the game.

If he'd worn a bodycam last season we could've spent the games playing "hot dogs or legs" while he was lounging on the pitch.

Must be great being Craig Shakespeare. The only time he’s been successful as a coach was with us the first time around. And nobody knows exactly how much or how little of a role he played in the Premier League title success. Since then he failed as our manager, and has then bounced around from one coaching job to another.

But I suppose he’s not inexperienced and he hasn’t worked with Pep, so I’m sure some/one person on here would prefer to him to Maresca.

Must be great being Craig Shakespeare. The only time he’s been successful as a coach was with us the first time around. And nobody knows exactly how much or how little of a role he played in the Premier League title success. Since then he failed as our manager, and has then bounced around from one coaching job to another.

But I suppose he’s not inexperienced and he hasn’t worked with Pep, so I’m sure some/one person on here would prefer to him to Maresca.

To be fair he bailed us out of the shit good and proper in 2017.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663