New ex-players (and managers) thread

****ing hell
He's probably just having a laugh.

I would be. He's watched Chelsea sack a ' Pochettino type ' manager for failing to do 3 years work in 7 months. Then they go & sign up the actual Pochettino. Chelsea clearly don't know their arse from their elbow & Poch is probably expecting the sack within a year for not winning the PL & CL double. May as well just pocket the money & **** about for a bit til the Real Madrid job comes up.

I’d be telling him to sign a new contract or **** off. Making the club all about one man is unhealthy.

Funny thing - according to Twitter, he's now not sure about going because they've left it so late in the window [read: I can get mega bucks as a signing on fee in less than 12 months].

He's probably just having a laugh.

I would be. He's watched Chelsea sack a ' Pochettino type ' manager for failing to do 3 years work in 7 months. Then they go & sign up the actual Pochettino. Chelsea clearly don't know their arse from their elbow & Poch is probably expecting the sack within a year for not winning the PL & CL double. May as well just pocket the money & **** about for a bit til the Real Madrid job comes up.

As soon as Chelsea appointed Potter I knew it wouldn't work out. They sacked Tuchel whilst sitting 4th in the table so their idiot fans expected Potter to come in and do even better than that, and do so instantly.

A bit of good business on his part. He sees out his contract, moves on a free and gets to trouser a huge signing on fee next summer.
By which time hopefully Bayern have lost interest thanks to signing someone 5 years younger who's just ripped up the league. Nobody else at the top level in Europe or here is interested either thanks to having found younger, cheaper options & the only feasible move he can get is to Chelsea, which of course would lead to him being universally hated by his beloved Spurs fans for life.

****ing hell I hope so. Can't stand the thick, cheating ****.

A bit of good business on his part. He sees out his contract, moves on a free and gets to trouser a huge signing on fee next summer.
Wasting another season of his career.

Loser

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669