New ex-players (and managers) thread

Average is being veeeeeerry kind. Especially with Luton and Everton.
Big difference though. Luton aren't trying to pretend they're anything other than what they are.

They know full well they've gone up a couple of years too early. Spent on championship quality players in the summer because they know they're going straight back down. Not tempted to go mental & just going to enjoy the experience. Perfect example of a well run club & what they've achieved in the last decade is inspirational to be honest. I just hope they don't break the lowest points record.

Everton on the other hand, still deluding themselves that they're a massive club.

Bodger special...
Was thinking this too. His long time second in command, Chris Davies, is at Spurs now.

I could see that making Rodgers even worse. Davies might have curbed some of his worst tendencies and is clearly highly rated.

Bit like how O’Neill was never quite the same without Robbo or Pearson without Shakey and Walsh.

Was thinking this too. His long time second in command, Chris Davies, is at Spurs now.

I could see that making Rodgers even worse. Davies might have curbed some of his worst tendencies and is clearly highly rated.

Bit like how O’Neill was never quite the same without Robbo or Pearson without Shakey and Walsh.
Davies recognised a sinking ship?

Davies used very close to my brother and his own brother went to school with my niece. He's a analysis man and the word on the street (in Garston anyway) is that Rodgers stopped using any of that info a season or two ago.

Can't wait for his sacking at Celtic, will be ****ing hilarious

I've made a note of the CL group draw being next thursday. depending on who they get I'm going to look at the odds of Celtic either finishing bottom or getting 0 points. Possibly both.

I've made a note of the CL group draw being next thursday. depending on who they get I'm going to look at the odds of Celtic either finishing bottom or getting 0 points. Possibly both.

About as likely to make you a profit as betting on every game being a draw…..

Can't wait for his sacking at Celtic, will be ****ing hilarious
Will be a glorious day.

He’s gone from being the next big thing to David O’Leary all because he had to have an enormous tantrum.

Mad to think how far he has fallen in such a short period of time.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663