New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the current kit was supposed to be a 2 season deal?

I was led to believe this season kits were one off '125 year anniversary' strips, hence the big sale today of all replica kits. Maybe your right PR

Nope.

I would imagine that they were waiting to see which division we would be in (and therefore who would sponsor us) before agreeing a deal with a supplier.

If they didn't already have a sponsor lined up then it might take some time...

I was led to believe this season kits were one off '125 year anniversary' strips, hence the big sale today of all replica kits. Maybe your right PR

Fair enough. I just remember someone saying at the start of the season the kits would be 2 years. I probably remembered wrong, and even if I didn't, it wouldn't surprise me if the club decided to bring out a new money spinning kit anyway.

Last edited:
Just checked LCFC website from last year. Does say 2009-10 Home Kit. But no one has mentioned new kits for this season and I went on holiday with the current shirt on June 7th last year

Fair enough. I just remember someone saying at the start of the season the kits would be 2 years. I probably remembered wrong, and even if I didn't, it wouldn't surprise me if the club decided to bring out a new money spinning kit anyway.

I don't think we've had a two-year cycle since JJB made them?

Ask Boc - he had a big moan when it became apparent that the club (before Milan?) was turning his back on the 2-year cycle pledge.

Just checked LCFC website from last year. Does say 2009-10 Home Kit. But no one has mentioned new kits for this season and I went on holiday with the current shirt on June 7th last year

I would imagine that they were waiting to see which division we would be in (and therefore who would sponsor us) before agreeing a deal with a supplier.

If they didn't already have a sponsor lined up then it might take some time...

Fair enough. Probably is a new one this year then.

Possible new sponsor?

PENALTY-logo-8875366A08-seeklogo.com.gif

I prefer it in the middle.

I got the impression its the same shirt design, just withh a normal badge and a sponsor for next season?

That's my understanding too. And that's twice I've agreed with drummin today :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566