New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't think anything. She died last week. It was my Dad's first time out of the house since her death. I do hope that you enjoyed your laughs at her expense though.

I think that's me done with this forum now!

Sorry to hear that Tex :(

She didn't think anything. She died last week. It was my Dad's first time out of the house since her death. I do hope that you enjoyed your laughs at her expense though.

Nope. Not going there.

Sorry to hear that too. I'm sure neither of the posters (had they known) would have made such a remark.

In not knowing your sad news and in any other circumstances the responses are usual and to be quite honest quite funny.

Once again sorry to hear about your loss.

Didn't notice until watching the game tonight, but our new kit is basically the same as Italy's, right? With different badges of course...

Didn't notice until watching the game tonight, but our new kit is basically the same as Italy's, right? With different badges of course...
And the KP logo

Does that mean we'll lose to Bayern Munich on penalties in the Quarter Final of the CL? I'll take that, and not.....

No rush to get numbers on the shirts then:

#TeamGrexit. If we tell Kante he can have cheap New Zealand butter again and bendy bananas, do you think that will stop him going to Barcelona or Real Madrid?

Puma have been pretty lazy with the marketing...

On the home kit, the slow reveal with the words was a bit cheesy but built off our amazing season. But then they've done exactly the same with the away and 3rd kits!

Anyway, glad to see its a white kit. Not a big fan of the red

For someone who doesn't give a **** about kits, something is compelling me to bellow "**** me that's ****ing awful" from windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669