New other teams´results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up close to Loftus Road and went to many QPR games. I don't think they are a horrible club. It is a shame what they have become of late and under Redknapp I certainly never wished them any success. But I do have somewhat of a soft spot for the club that they used to be.

I expect to see Arry on Sky next week talking about how he would've kept em up.

QPR's defending had been awful. I think they were lucky to even come up last season, they were way behind us and even Burnley. 'Arry new they couldn't stay up and left.

It won't be his fault though.

I used to work with a QPR season ticket holder and I went to a lot of games there in the 90's, always enjoyed it, small ground but always a good atmosphere. Nowadays I don't care for them much, mainly due to Rednapp, as soon as they are rid of the last of his players my attitude towards them might change.

Last edited:
Just shows the fine line between rolling over and dying and fighting to the end. A few weeks ago they were above us.

What a way to go down.

As good as Man City are, QPR were truly poor. Feel sorry for the fans who made the trip to see such a gutless performance.

I mean a horrible club since Redknapp.

Does their relegation have an impact on FFP?

Don't they have a £60m fine looming?
With the threat of relegation to the conference if they don't pay it,be interesting to see how it turns out.

They could quite easily drop through the divisions without a major restructuring of the club from top to bottom.

I wonder how Tony Fernandes has ever made any money. His F1 team went bankrupt, albeit after he sold it but it was a money pit before that. He had a Grand Prix motorcycle team that went the same way and now he has thrown millions at a football club that he was never in a million years going to get a good return on his investment in.

I said it a long time ago, they would have been better off sticking with Warnock, they might have still got relegated but then they could have rebuilt wisely, now I think they're really in trouble.

Don't they have a £60m fine looming?
With the threat of relegation to the conference if they don't pay it,be interesting to see how it turns out.

My guess - they appeal the fine and get away with it. Or don't appeal and just don't bother paying it.

I very much doubt it'll be paid and think **** all will come of it.

Last edited:
I mean a horrible club since Redknapp.

Does their relegation have an impact on FFP?

Beeb

Off the field, problems are brewing too, with the club facing a fine of up to £58m from the Football League under its Financial Fair Play rules. Failure to pay could see QPR being refused entry into the Championship.

Beeb

Off the field, problems are brewing too, with the club facing a fine of up to £58m from the Football League under its Financial Fair Play rules. Failure to pay could see QPR being refused entry into the Championship.
Magic word "could"....doubt they'll have the kahunas to follow it through

A good last minute choice for my Predictions this weekend. But knowing Blaarev he probably had them too:icon_wink
Depends where you have been looking for picks. I think I have 9/10 and in excess of 400 points. Unless my maths are on the level of certain other TB'ers today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363