Newcastle Utd - 31/08/09 - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor poor effort if we can't even sell this out. :icon_roll

On TV, people on hol, it's Monday night, people away for Bank hol.

What ****ing planet are you on?

Last edited:
I can't imagine there will be a massive following for this one. Evening game and on TV.

I disagree, I know loads of people who are trying to go to this and a lot of them don't even support Leicester.

Poor poor effort if we can't even sell this out. :icon_roll

On TV, people on hol, it's Monday night, people away for Bank hol.

What ****ing planet are you on?

Clearly a different one to you and me Lako.

I've just contacted the ticket office to see if tickets will be available on the night of the match and this is their response:

"We are led to believe that there will be NO tickets available on the day at Newcastle United for Leicester City Supporters.
Please check with us again over the weekend as this position may change."

"We are led to believe that there will be NO tickets available on the day at Newcastle United for Leicester City Supporters.
Please check with us again over the weekend as this position may change."

I'm wondering if this is related to the possible takeover.

If the club has new owners and Shearer becomes manager the game might sell out - and there's a danger Newcastle fans will try to buy tickets in the away end.

I'm wondering if this is related to the possible takeover.

If the club has new owners and Shearer becomes manager the game might sell out - and there's a danger Newcastle fans will try to buy tickets in the away end.

Can you see all that being done in the next 4 days Jeff ?

You never know, the takeover could be almost complete, and if it is Shearer could be in place the same day.
But the way it's been going they might still be in the same position this time next year.

If that did happen I could see them selling all the home tickets, seeing as the ones in the same part of the stand as us are only £20 each, filthy robbing bastards

The £20 tickets are in the corner, we're behind the goal.

I have tickets in my possession for both sides of the segregation and there really isn't much difference in view or distance between them, so I stand by my 'robbing bastards' claim

I could still go to this, but only if i can get tickets on the day and accommodation. Any news on if tickets will be available?

I could still go to this, but only if i can get tickets on the day and accommodation. Any news on if tickets will be available?

none at all if buying at Sid James Park, from the Walkers yes

Last edited:

http://www.lcfc.com/page/AwayTickets/0,,10274,00.html

"PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN ALL TICKET GAME AND NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY OF THE GAME."

I bet there will be empty seats in the away end. Ridiculous decision to make it all ticket - unless they think the home areas will sell out, which is unlikely.

Geordie wankers

Just seen the weather forecast which says it is going to pour with rain tomorrow night.

Anyone know if the Sir John Hall Stand is covered? We are in row K seats 534.

Just seen the weather forecast which says it is going to pour with rain tomorrow night.

Anyone know if the Sir John Hall Stand is covered? We are in row K seats 534.

It has a very big roof. The away bit is in the top tier.

photo3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572