Next 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

I think we have a really strong realistic chance of winning our next four games in current form.
Preston, Milwall, Sheff Utd, Barnsley is a really good run of fixtures....
The two hardest games (Milwall, Barnsley) are at home, whilst both Preston and Sheff Utd are all over the shop and we play them away.
4 wins would see us in the top 6 i think, without doubt.

This is the part of the season where we can either start the long sprint for home or ensure that we're in the championship for another season...

My fiver would be on Sven delvering the dream.

I think we have a really strong realistic chance of winning our next four games in current form.
Preston, Milwall, Sheff Utd, Barnsley is a really good run of fixtures....
The two hardest games (Milwall, Barnsley) are at home, whilst both Preston and Sheff Utd are all over the shop and we play them away.
4 wins would see us in the top 6 i think, without doubt.

This is the part of the season where we can either start the long sprint for home or ensure that we're in the championship for another season...

My fiver would be on Sven delvering the dream.

Micky Adams vs former club :107:

Our away form is WLLLLW so hardly that inspiring. I think 7 pts would be reasonable with anything above that a bonus.

three wins and a draw. Ten points. Yomp

Are you seriously suggesting that Sheffield United away is easier than Barnsley at home?

Well given the amount of shite that's on here already, I doubt anyone would notice a bit more.

Completely agree: If you can start threads on post horn gallop, john elsom, striker deal done, tomas kuszack etc then i think it's more than reasonable to start a thread that says: i think our next four games are very winnable and could see us put our stake in the ground for promotion at just the right time of year - discuss'

Or is talking about the actual football rather than people we aren't going to sign and non football related former members of staff not the done thing??!

Just been looking at the programme from yesterday's game.
On the stats page, what stood out was our lack of consistency in fielding the same starting 11.
Having played 26 league games nobody has started all 26, Kingy's on 25, Wellens on 24, Hobbs on 22.
Then it's Gallagher on 17 and Naughton, (he didn't play his first game for us until October,) on 16, along with Chris Weale.

Coincidence with our inconsistency on the pitch? I think not.

I'm suffering from a case of deja-vu. Is there a cure?

We need a few more 4-0/3-0 performances because I think at the end of the season... It's going to come down to our thrashing at Pompey!

Would expect at least 7.

I'd say they are all winnable games in this league though.... and it's usually the lower down teams we struggle with anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566