Next 4 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how we play, considering how cack our away form is.......

I'd be pretty fecked off with 4 points from those 4 games. Considering they are all mid-table/bottom half teams. I think 9 is a very reasonable amount to expect & we should be looking at 9+ if we're seriously thinking of a playoff place this season.

I know what I want us to do, but we seem to come unstuck against side at the bottom end of the table....

Of course I wouldn't be pleased with only 4 points if that's all we get, but if we play cack and just about manage to hang on for them then I'll take it.

Would rather have 6 points from the home games and at least 4 from the aways though!:icon_razz

I know what I want us to do, but we seem to come unstuck against side at the bottom end of the table....

Of course I wouldn't be pleased with only 4 points if that's all we get, but if we play cack and just about manage to hang on for them then I'll take it.

Would rather have 6 points from the home games and at least 4 from the aways though!:icon_razz

Add that to the fact I'm going on Saturday & we're absolutely screwed! :icon_lol:

I think we could win 3 out of those 4 but as anything can happen we'll probably only win 1 :icon_lol:

I think we have a really strong realistic chance of winning our next four games in current form.
Preston, Milwall, Sheff Utd, Barnsley is a really good run of fixtures....
The two hardest games (Milwall, Barnsley) are at home, whilst both Preston and Sheff Utd are all over the shop and we play them away.
4 wins would see us in the top 6 i think, without doubt.

This is the part of the season where we can either start the long sprint for home or ensure that we're in the championship for another season...

My fiver would be on Sven delvering the dream.

I'm surprised that one of the pedants hasn't turned up yet to point out that our next 4 games are in fact Preston. Man City, Millwall and Sheff Utd. One of which is slightly less winable than the others. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
I'm surprised that one of the pedants hasn't turned up yet to point out that our next 4 games are in fact Preston. Man City, Millwall and Sheff Utd. One of which is slightly less winable than the others. :icon_bigg

I can't speak for the others, but I've been waiting around for somebody to spell winnable wrongly. Even the pedants knew he was only talking about league games.

Yep, one of them is a much, much bigger club than the rest.

Don't know if we'll cope with the massive club that is Preston! Scared

Last edited:
I can't speak for the others, but I've been waiting around for somebody to spell winnable wrongly. Even the pedants knew he was only talking about league games.

Bugger. I put winnable to start with but it didn't look right so I changed it! :bang:

Bugger. I put winnable to start with but it didn't look right so I changed it! :bang:

:icon_bigg
To be fair, neither spelling looks right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669