Next permanent manager

It's going to the Smith and his mates

FACT

It's going to the Smith and his mates
Time being a major factor in the decision I suspect.

To me, that'd speak of a holding pattern in the championship. Stablise the club (financially and otherwise), assemble a squad (that we can afford) with the aim of staying put and IF, by some chance, we find ourselves challenging for a promotion spot that well and good but the priority will be on regrouping and reassessing as things develop. The Smith(s) could deliver on that remit I think.

I'm still not a member of the great Potter love-in club. Brighton have moved on considerably without him and he flattered to decieve there. He had a win percentage of 31% whilst at Brighton, lower than he had at Chelsea. Chelsea were a disaster under him and some of his selections and shape choices there were nothing short of bizarre. In his full Championship season with Swansea he finished 10th, winning in total, 21 of his 51 games in charge there.

Why are so many of you convinced by him? He'd most likely be nothing more than another expensive sacking.

I'm still not a member of the great Potter love-in club. Brighton have moved on considerably without him and he flattered to decieve there. He had a win percentage of 31% whilst at Brighton, lower than he had at Chelsea. Chelsea were a disaster under him and some of his selections and shape choices there were nothing short of bizarre. In his full Championship season with Swansea he finished 10th, winning in total, 21 of his 51 games in charge there.

Why are so many of you convinced by him? He'd most likely be nothing more than another expensive sacking.

Remember how we got better after Pearson?

That wasn't an accident. It was the foundations he had laid that allowed us to do it.

Potter had years at Brighton to do the same and only months at a shambolically run Chelsea where players were literally fighting for a seat in the dressing room.

Remember how we got better after Pearson?

That wasn't an accident. It was the foundations he had laid that allowed us to do it.

Potter had years at Brighton to do the same and only months at a shambolically run Chelsea where players were literally fighting for a seat in the dressing room.
He won 31% of his games there. His record anywhere else is mediocre. It's also a completely different situation.

Other than that....

He won 31% of his games there. His record anywhere else is mediocre. It's also a completely different situation.

Other than that....
Are you really calling his record at Ostersunds, mediocre?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663