Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Connolly

Worryingly for Joe Mattock he, in my opinion, proved himself to be merely a 'good' left back in the third division.

£1.5m? I would sell.

Miles Away

If he won't sign a new deal I suppose you have to cash in really.

That being said, while I haven't seen him play much, to have played that many first team games at such a relatively young age seems to suggest he is a decent player.

I'd like for City to keep him, but if they can't get ink on paper, off he goes.

H T B

If he won't sign a new deal I suppose you have to cash in really.

That being said, while I haven't seen him play much, to have played that many first team games at such a relatively young age seems to suggest he is a decent player.

I'd like for City to keep him, but if they can't get ink on paper, off he goes.

Stuart Pearce knows a thing or too about being a left back and picked the kid for U21's, but hey, what do we know!!!

As you say, if he aint gonna sign, au revoir Joe, :102:

alex

Stuart Pearce knows a thing or too about being a left back and picked the kid for U21's, but hey, what do we know!!!

As you say, if he aint gonna sign, au revoir Joe, :102:

Get up to speed HTB please, TBers know more than the likes of England U21 management, I mean really.

fitz

Get up to speed HTB please, TBers know more than the likes of England U21 management, I mean really.

Not meaning to argue your point too much but.....Sir Alex did grant John Curtis a few appearances :icon_wink

Joe's not a shit player, he's not great either. I'd say distinctly average in my opinion, though that could be due to age...then again, it may not be

alex

Not meaning to argue your point too much but.....Sir Alex did grant John Curtis a few appearances :icon_wink

Joe's not a shit player, he's not great either. I'd say distinctly average in my opinion, though that could be due to age...then again, it may not be

Wow. That is mental isn't it? John ****is was the bain of that season. Especially away at Middlesbrough. What a twonk.

Steven

Rumour is that Ian Stringer on the BBC says that City have offered Chris Powell a new one year deal. :102:

tedfoxxx

Followed by the entire 'Rumours' album by Fleetwood Mac.

tedfoxxx

Followed by 'Rumour mill' by Young knives.

Took me nearly 10 minutes to think of that.

Last edited:

homer

Followed by Depeche Mode Blasphemous Rumours

Followed by The Beat, Mirror in the Bathroom(our)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669