Next season rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest from our favourite rumour site:

Leicester city will announce in a few days to weeks that they will sign Paul benson from dagenham and redbridge for 225,000. As well coming on his way in loan deals are danny welbeck 3month loan, jack whiltshire 3month loan. As well Leicester will be competing for the highly rated swedish under 21 marcus Berg. Nigel pearson seems to like talent from around Scandinavian waters but it also seems that the compettiton to sign the potential premier star are Everton,Tottenham and aston villa. Maybe It's just fantasy to sign this guy but Manderich won't let him get away that easy. He has over taken Nigel and bidded 3.5million pound for tall strong striker.

We can only assume, can't we, that what appears to be gibberish is a coded message, perhaps from extra terrestrials. I for one look forward to the translation.

My opinions/thoughts are:
Wellens : lots of media coverage rumours not gone away , within MM price range, type of midfielder we need, still with Donny not linked with anyone else- Possible signing
Cleverly: MM has stated that one of last seasons loanees may come back (with 3 already signed and the purchase of a goalkeeper and right back that only leaves him
Target Man (back-up striker): common knowledge we need another striker ( Keogh in Australia with Wolves)
not many striker rumours or availability (Beckford would be too expensive
Maybe a foreigner is joining our tour party in Slovenia
Only my thoughts no inside information

You're thinking of Lee Hughes.

:081::081: He is in talks with Notts County !! As much as I hate him and wish he would be forced to retire due to a broken leg, I think he is easily good enough for League 1, but it looks like teams are checking his CV and seeing the word "MURDERER" and thinking no thanks.

:081::081: He is in talks with Notts County !! As much as I hate him and wish he would be forced to retire due to a broken leg, I think he is easily good enough for League 1, but it looks like teams are checking his CV and seeing the word "MURDERER" and thinking no thanks.

I wonder how many places he's sent that version to.

From the Star

Leicester have had a £1.5m offer for Peterborough striker Craig Mackail-Smith refused. (Daily Star)

Notts County have spent something like 50k on players in the last five years, I hope this can work out for them - shows what can happen if you're left with the dregs

You look sillier now though for suggesting such a crazy idea that he may score 20 goals :081: I think the only one looking silly is you.

I dont see what makes you think you have the right to say hes shit as hes way better than you ever will be,your just one of the crowd and nothing else.

I dont see what makes you think you have the right to say hes shit as hes way better than you ever will be,your just one of the crowd and nothing else.

Are you for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670