Next Seasons Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahey

i think with a few new players in the summer brought in from mm help, leicester will be at least top 6 material thank god, no more "YES WERE IN THE TOP HALF (12th)" be singing we are going up for a change :biggrin: i hope anyway:038:

i think with a few new players in the summer brought in from mm help, leicester will be at least top 6 material thank god, no more "YES WERE IN THE TOP HALF (12th)" be singing we are going up for a change :biggrin: i hope anyway:038:

after 3 of the wankest years following city i refuse to get my hopes up for a fourth year just for it to go tits up.

but heres to surprises :)

i hope we do well, i think wesy ham will win the leage tho and we might be 2nd or wembley playoff's all over again :)

A steady improvement is what we need lets not get carried away only to be disappointed. Top half, better quality players and playing better football will do me

wheelbarrow

FFS let's wait until the start of the season before we say stuff like that.

Impossible to predict until we see what Squad we have and who is managing them IMO.

I'm far more interested in next month's position. Lets start worrying about next season when it happens.

I love the way people think it's our responsibilty as fans to worry about what we are going to do this season, I love even more the fact that they think if they take their eye off the ball for this season and concentrate on next we'll suffer for it.

It's brilliant, you just couldn't make it up

I'm going for the conservative approach - auto promotion!!!!!
I'm with you lf, after listening to MM's plans and ambitions, I think that is what he's also thinking.

I won't be happy with anything less than play offs at a minimum. MM told us so

We will win it next year, and be so good we will also qualify for Europe and win the FA & League Cups - and if we don't then it's a piss take and MM needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669