Speculation Nicky Maynard

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~2430340,00.html

City are still selling a limited number of kit sponsorships for players for the 2011/12 season.

Call the commercial department on 0871 222 6666 for the latest prices, but amongst those available are the away shirts for:

Nicky Maynard
Albert Adomah
Neil Kilkenny

The package includes name/company name in the Red Alert programme for all home league games, table for two in the matchday restaurant for the home match against Hull City on September 21st, where you will get presented with a match-worn shirt signed by the player and full page advertisement within the matchday programme.

Call the Commercial Team on 0871 222 66 66 (option 3) for more information or to book.

Just rang the commercial team, and they said Maynard wasn't available for sponsorship ....

Even if we do sign him it is extremely unlikely he would play for us on Saturday.

He is injured and doubtful for Bristol City's game at Doncaster.

£10+ mill on 2 players that have never played a game in the top flight!?! If this was any other championship team we would be laughing are heads off at them!!

Can't help but have a bad feeling bout this one if/when it goes through.

£10+ mill on 2 players that have never played a game in the top flight!?! If this was any other championship team we would be laughing are heads off at them!!

Can't help but have a bad feeling bout this one if/when it goes through.

Why do you give a flying **** what other teams think, they won't be saying it when he's banging goals in against them for us will they?

Why do you give a flying **** what other teams think, they won't be saying it when he's banging goals in against them for us will they?

I don't.

Last edited:
Why does everyone get so hung up on this? If he scores 19, does that mean hes failed? Yes 20 a season would be nice, but its more about his team game, if he can score 15 but create an extra 10-15 for the midfield to score that we wouldn't have gotten without him, then that is much better.

For any player to get near to 20 in a team as shite as Bristol then they obviously have a lot of ability. I'd be delighted if we sign him, the cost matters **** all to me unless there is some sort of clause where I have to stump up a deposit.

For any player to get near to 20 in a team as shite as Bristol then they obviously have a lot of ability. I'd be delighted if we sign him, the cost matters **** all to me unless there is some sort of clause where I have to stump up a deposit.

Agreed, I think Maynard would be a fantastic signing and I don't give a flying **** how much he costs, if the owners think we can afford it and Sven thinks it is a good investment, then that's all that counts. I look forward to seeing him in a Leicester shirt.

Ive just come online and took a very quick look at the thread ,is there anyone on the site at the moment who can give me any up to date info on maynard, would love to know if he looks like he will be a city player now ? Thanks.

Well he certainly isn't signing a new deal at Bristol City. They now accept they need to offload him during the window whilst he will command a fee. We are in the box seat, a deal is agreed in principle and LCFC representatives are now speaking with Nicky Maynard and his agent in an attempt to strike a deal with the player and get the transfer through in time for the weekend. Touch and go.

Ive just come online and took a very quick look at the thread ,is there anyone on the site at the moment who can give me any up to date info on maynard, would love to know if he looks like he will be a city player now ? Thanks.

No chance, alli old bean

It's just a load of made up bollocks, loser twitter gossip and idle speculation

Come back after five o'clock and try again...

Well he certainly isn't signing a new deal at Bristol City. They now accept they need to offload him during the window whilst he will command a fee. We are in the box seat, a deal is agreed in principle and LCFC representatives are now speaking with Nicky Maynard and his agent in an attempt to strike a deal with the player and get the transfer through in time for the weekend. Touch and go.

Sources ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670